VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

azri99

Jun 3, 2019
Can Anyone help me? Tried To Load Data but the game is freezing, i cant click anything (Tried To save a new game but it freeze as well).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can Anyone help me? Tried To Load Data but the game is freezing...
Make sure the patch was installed right, there's a visual guide in the spoiler here. High screen resolutions can make the game act up, if it's over 1080 try lowering it. Could try moving the folder to the desktop. Otherwise no Idea I'm afraid.

Saves from older versions of the game (if that's what you were loading) are less and less compatible with the newer game versions, but they seem to usually get stuck on the loading screen not on the main menu.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i cannot remove all clothes.
I think you need some amount of trust (or something like it) for that button to work. On my main save Sylvie will strip naked, but on a new save she'll remove all her accessory's but she won't get naked.

AxeLLow

Jun 2, 2019
I think you need some amount of trust (or something like it) for that button to work. On my main save Sylvie will strip naked, but on a new save she'll remove all her accessory's but she won't get naked.
I think so. But the thing is i cannot remove the dress too, i dont have this problem at the first. any suggestion?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think so. But the thing is i cannot remove the dress too, i dont have this problem at the first. any suggestion?
If your still early in the game I don't think you can remove her clothes, only change her dress if you buy her a different one.

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
ok first.. how do you unlock the forest? i mean.. i can go thare but i cant search it for the pink flowers.
and second whare is the save saved in the files? :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ok first...
You need a book before you can start collecting flowers, hang around the market on your own to have a chance (it is a chance) of getting it. The save is just in the game folder, with the exe.

Dec 19, 2018
fwiw I can only get Sylvie to strip in the closet if the trust is high AND I've already "taken" her. If the trust is high but I haven't taken her yet, I can't get the button to remove the dress to appear.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

abagofchips

Feb 16, 2018
So I just downloaded the game a bit ago and after a while I tried saving and the game became unresponsive. I couldn't click anything. Anyone got a save file? I played through all of version 2.4. 2.5 doesn't seem to have much content if any it seems according to everyone else.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone got a save file? I played through all of version 2.4. 2.5 doesn't seem to have much content if any it seems according to everyone else.
There's new hairpins but no new scenes, check the opening posts change log. A save is already posted back here.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes