VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

waruikuroi

Sep 17, 2017
For those who dont know i am on break, well i have work practises for a 2 months then i go to work(to germany) for another 2 months so no transfix updates ( at least not from me) untill i come back, although i have some time in those first two months but i wont have internet fast enought in germany soo if game breaking bug will be found or new version will roll out in 1-2 months then i will try to fix/update transaltion.
Whoa! good luck with all that!

Reactions: przemo10371

lord@

Jan 19, 2018
the game freezes win I go to the dinner at restaurant for the first time

I play new save clean game
Teaching_Feeling_252

Patch (Fix_5.2_r4m)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the game freezes win I go to the dinner at restaurant for the first time...
If your monitor resolution is over 1080p, try lowering it. You could also try moving the game to the desktop. Otherwise no idea why it would freeze there.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
the game freezes win I go to the dinner at restaurant for the first time

I play new save clean game
Teaching_Feeling_252

Patch (Fix_5.2_r4m)
I will repeat one more time if you are reporting any kinda bug/error post screenshot

Just for future

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
Just tried it again and it triggered. Waited a day (as she was calm from doing this yesterday) then just keep touching her breast and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also tried it after midday just in case it was mornings only, but it still appeared.

Ok you do need her to be wearing certain clothes to get the option to leave them on, so if that's the part that's not working dress her in the uniform or blazer.
Finally its all done my life is complete .:D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do I install this patch
Take the files from the patches tyrano and data folders and replace the matching files from the game with them, a visual guide was posted in the spoilers back here (the patch linked there is out of date though).

jeba1255

Jun 13, 2019
View attachment 154194

Overview:
I became the guardian of a slave girl, who had been abused by her last owner. At first glance, when she was already with me, the situation we found ourselves in was strange. She was naturally distrusting, but through communication we became friendly. We made a connection, and we became friends. I bought her new clothes, and she wore them. As time passed, I started to feel something different... and thinking now I think... I have finished up fall in love with her. Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- revolves around the daily life of a doctor, who ends up becoming the guardian of a slave girl formerly abused by his last owner. As the game begins, the player is given options to which can determine the personality of doctor, over the days of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-18
Release Date: 2019-05-11
Original Name: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-
Alias Title: Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling-
VNDB:
Developer: FreakilyCharming
Publisher:
Translator:
Censored: Partial
Version: 2.5.2
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Compatibility:

Developer Notice:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch
(Fix_5.2_r4m): - -

Extras:

Clean version by 4chan, Patch by @przemo10371

View attachment 154158 View attachment 154159 View attachment 154160 View attachment 154161 View attachment 154162 View attachment 154163 View attachment 154164 View attachment 154165
View attachment 154166 View attachment 93971 View attachment 93972 View attachment 93973 View attachment 93974 View attachment 93975 View attachment 94231 View attachment 94232
can not read the language how can I change it English

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes