VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes
Oct 9, 2018
And it doesnt happear nothing else besides this 3 options, what do I need to do to happear more options?
More options become available to you as time progresses. Just play the game like you did before but don't do anything bad to her. Lots of headpats, same food, take her out, buy her the dress, no molesting.

If you're still struggling i just made a save after taking care of her. Don't use it if you have save data you want to keep though. Place it in the root folder.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I wonder if it has something to do with the font?
It's pretty odd, your playing the same copy of the game I am. Only difference is I'm on Win 8.1.
Yo guys im stuck in the game where literally she starts getting sick...
Your getting the bad ending. You need to do all the things Darkness has said above, and make sure to buy her pancakes when you get the option.

tiagocarrelhas

Jun 22, 2019
More options become available to you as time progresses. Just play the game like you did before but don't do anything bad to her. Lots of headpats, same food, take her out, buy her the dress, no molesting.

If you're still struggling i just made a save after taking care of her. Don't use it if you have save data you want to keep though. Place it in the root folder.
Still I cannot take her out or anything like that, she stays there and I stay there with only those 3 options Im like on the 7enth day and nothing nor even cloths I can buy her xd

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Still I cannot take her out or anything like that, she stays there and I stay there with only those 3 options Im like on the 7enth day and nothing nor even cloths I can buy her xd
Before she gets ill it's almost like a tutorial, just keep patting Sylvie's head until the town event triggers. After you should then have the option to got to town at will (don't leave her alone until after she's ill though).

Reactions: tiagocarrelhas

tiagocarrelhas

Jun 22, 2019
Before she gets ill it's almost like a tutorial, just keep patting Sylvie's head until the town event triggers. After you should then have the option to got to town at will (don't leave her alone until after she's ill though).
I literaly dont get the town option bro, she just gets ill lmao, I have tried it again from scratch, but still she just dies XD, I dont get the town option even after not! molesting her and molesting her :( it's the seventh day btw

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Had a quick go at a new game to see how long it takes, after ten days of head patting and being nice the town event triggered. There is a in the opening post, it's a bit old but it has the do's and don'ts to make it past her getting ill.

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss
Aug 5, 2017
Hey Guys, need a bit of help. I unlocked one scene of this but I don't remember how or the requirements. Can someone enlighten me. Couldn't find it in walkthrough.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey Guys, need a bit of help. I unlocked one scene of this but I don't remember how or the requirements. Can someone enlighten me. Couldn't find it in walkthrough.
Get Sylvie horny then as drunk as you can and talk all night, I think those two scenes are dressed (maybe in the blazer or the uniform) and undressed sex variation of that scene.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes