VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes
Aug 5, 2017
Get Sylvie horny then as drunk as you can and talk all night, I think those two scenes are dressed (maybe in the blazer or the uniform) and undressed sex variation of that scene.
Thanks, One more question, I have Lust at 735 but scene is not Activating. She in nurse uniform though, am I missing something?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks, One more question, I have Lust at 735 but scene is not Activating. She in nurse uniform though, am I missing something?
Think one needs the uniform or the blaze, not sure the of level.

Edit - Sorry should have also pointed out there is a item of clothing that's just called uniform. Not the nurse, sailor or maid uniforms.

Last edited:

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Ok, so that works and all
but now ive missed a lot of the stuff sadly, what happens when you get her the dress and shit?
You have not missed anything you seem to be under some misunderstanding with this game. You will have events triggered based on how high her trust is with you. In the first start with her you were given an option to feed her same as yourself or bread and water then the only option you get till you build her trust up is talk head pat and rape talking and head pats build trust she will then ask to be allowed to do something around the house let her do housework then you will get an option to go out do it take the other route you will find the girls clothing store buy her a dress and anything else you like money is no object.
Then next day take her out again this time go the other way stop in the cafe give her pancakes repeat with head pats and talking and cafe visits around day 20 she will get ill carefully nurse her. You will make better medicine and she will be able to keep it down and she will not have her nightmare and she will recover.
And do I need to not molest her to get this far?
Generally yes by the time you save her you lose the option to molest if you molest her and dont penetrate supposedly you can still save her but she is easy no need to rape her when she gives it freely.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
The game just reach about 1 gb now. I am impressed

I wish every game developer never giving up updating their game just like this one

Reactions: waruikuroi

Livehack

Jan 13, 2019
I've been wondering, is this game have the possibility triggering event/new dialogue with nephy or aurelia?? Since you can chat with them.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I've been wondering, is this game have the possibility triggering event/new dialogue with nephy or aurelia?? Since you can chat with them.
If ray would give a heads up on updates then we could work on (kinda)big mod projects but with him throwing updates whenever he like it's hard to do so. We could expand nephy and Aurelia dialogs and event

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Jidgeeboy

Jun 13, 2017
First post on here.

This is probably one of the best eroge I've ever played. It made me very emotional and I don't get emotional easily. I felt so bad for Sylvie and seeing her go from a girl who expected to be abused every single day, not knowing what kindness was, being surprised at getting a full meal and wondering if it was really for her, being confused at being shown tenderness and care to a cheerful, inquisitive and loving girl brought a tear to my eye.

I was very hesitant to lewd her at first, but when she seemed dejected because I refused I caved. I'm glad I lewded because the sex scenes in this game are some of the best I've ever seen and Sylvie's facial expressions when she's in nympho mode are the best.

My only real gripe with the game are two things:

1. Nowhere near enough positions for normal sex on the bed. Missionary and R. Cowgirl only feels very restrictive unless I missed something. I wish there was at least doggy and cowgirl too. Lotus would've been nice too.

2. I really wish you could remove the guy's clothes. It looks so stupid when Sylvie is completely naked during event sex and the guy is fully clothed for whatever reason. I usually just do missionary because of this because you can't see the guy.

20/10 game tbh. I bought it simply to support the creator.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm with a bug,or it is something im missing,i dunno...
Never molest her or leave her alone until after she's recovered. Be nice, give her lot's of head pats some pancakes and new clothes. The old walkthrough in the opening post has guide on .

Reactions: waruikuroi

HellPunisher

Jun 18, 2018
Hey guys, my game is stuck at a loading screen on the version 2.5.2. This happens after I extracted the patch, moved my save file from 2.3.1, then I tried to load from my latest save. However, when I try New Game, it's just fine. Anyone knows why it's doing this and how to fix it? 333766

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey guys, my game is stuck at a loading screen on the version 2.5.2...
Try loading and then saving your old save in 2.5.2 before installing the patch, that's how you'd get a old 2.4 save to work at least (it's hidden in the opening posts installation instruction).

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes