VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

veniz

Apr 27, 2018
So I came across for android that has AMAZING sound effects for everything, like kissing, touching breasts, etc. You can change the extension to .zip and then go to [assets>www>data>sound] to explore for yourself (I recommend kiss #8). Problem is that it is an older version and in a language I can't understand. I'm trying to find out how to do this for the current English version and would appreciate any insight or clues.

Reactions: waruikuroi

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
I am sure i did something wrong, but cant find out what, perhaps someone can pls help me.
Its Day 32 and i dont get any new options for her, also i cant open the textfield to say something to her ( Enter or Space dont work )
Oh and btw. no Sex Options.

So what have i done wrong ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am sure i did something wrong, but cant find out what, perhaps someone can pls help me...
After Sylvie recovers she should eventually ask to sleep in you bed, then sometime after offer herself for sex. I don't know the numbers but it's likely the intimacy level (viewable in status) that triggers it. Try more head pats?

The "say" bar for you to type in words also has to be unlocked, once you do have sex I think it appears.

Edit - Around intimacy one hundred and forty three she asked to sleep in my bed.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thx for the Answer, this help me a lot :)
At around one hundred and eight five intimacy she offered sex. The morning after the text entry bar appeared, and the "to bed" button (the main repeatable sex button) appeared that night.

Taletreader

Jun 30, 2019
I can't seem to load the game.
I can start a new one, but as soon as I try to click on any button after the prologue, the game freezes.
When I click on Continue on the main menu, the game freezes.
Not the crashing type of freeze, the game seems to become a static image freeze.

I just made an account to get help on how to keep patting Sylvie even after 100 days, because Sylvie is worth it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't seem to load the game....
Have you got a high resolution monitor, the game acts odd over 1080p. If your on a Mac installing the patch using the instructions for Windows can make some odd things happen too. Could also try moving the game to the desktop.

Taletreader

Jun 30, 2019
Have you got a high resolution monitor, the game acts odd over 1080p. If your on a Mac installing the patch using the instructions for Windows can make some odd things happen too. Could also try moving the game to the desktop.
My main monitor is 1080p, also doesn't work on the second monitor which is 720p. The game was working as intended until yesterday. I saved, quit the game, when I opened today and tried loading, freeze.
I'm using Windows and putting it on the desktop didn't work.

Edit: After some testing, it seems that the problem is my save. After a clean install I was able to proceed as normal.
Is there any way to save/recover/salvage my save?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game was working as intended until yesterday...
Something corrupted maybe? Delete the settings save file TeechingFeeling_sf.sav and try it then. If nothing Download the game again (I upload my prepatched game back here). If it works move over your save, that's the other .sav file.

I don't have a lot of technical knowledge, so other that all that no idea I'm afraid.

Taletreader

Jun 30, 2019
so other that all that no idea I'm afraid.
Yeah. I tried a lot of things, but it seems that really my save just got corrupted. I'll keep it somewhere else in case someone knows how to fix it.
I didn't want to play the first 30 days again, but hey, more headpats!
Thank you for trying to help anyway.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

balor35

Dec 15, 2018
So wait, that game is basically still uncompletable as of 2.5.2? Meaning there is no good ending and the game just keeps going forever?

balor35

Dec 15, 2018
So is that a confirmation that the game has still no good ending as of now? I read that there is supposed to be a good/happy ending where the doctor marries Sylvie but I can't find any information whether that ending is achievable yet (as of version 2.5.2) or not.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes