VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

greenscent

Oct 13, 2018
Any kind soul willing to share a 2.5.2 full save? I can't see myself going through the entire game for the umpteenth time just to unlock a few H scenes.

HellPunisher

Jun 18, 2018
Try loading and then saving your old save in 2.5.2 before installing the patch, that's how you'd get a old 2.4 save to work at least (it's hidden in the opening posts installation instruction).
Crap, I already started over. Thanks anyway, I will remember this if something happens again with the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Dera20

Jul 8, 2019
hello o/
I am currently stuck at how to get the Libido Booster and Aphrodisiac. Could someone help me out or give me a tipp pls?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am currently stuck at how to get the Libido Booster and Aphrodisiac...
Go to the market alone (after Syvie's been ill), and eventually the guy who gave you Sylvie should give you a book. That will let you and Sylvie gather flowers from the forest. The flowers are made into potions with the prepare button or put in tea.

Edit - I'm mixing up the book with the wine, take Sylvie with you to the market to get the book.

Last edited:

Dera20

Jul 8, 2019
Go to the market alone (after Syvie's been ill), and eventually the guy who gave you Sylvie should give you a book. That will let you and Sylvie gather flowers from the forest. The flowers are made into potions with the prepare button or put in tea.

Edit - I'm mixing up the book with the wine, take Sylvie with you to the market to get the book.
thank you very much that helped me! I also have trouble getting the nurse and missionary scenes. it just says that her lust has to be high enough but somehow it doensnt work. could you also give me some tipps for that?

Last edited:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
thank you very much that helped me! I also have trouble finding out at how to get her to mastubate. do i only have to leave her alone and come back imadietly? like in the guide it says get her lust high but did he mean with tea or something different?
Tea is one way of doing it. But basically you just go out and them ASAP go back. If dont work LUST HER UP.

Dera20

Jul 8, 2019
i edited it earlier but it was already too late xD So i missing those 2 scenes but I have no clue to how to unlock them. Also the only extra scene is the "1st Time" scene but are there also other extra scnes? In the GitGud guide it also says there few scenes with alcohol but after trying to get her drunk and talking with her nothing happened. Could you give me some tipps for that?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i edited it earlier but it was already too late xD So i missing those 2 scenes but I have no clue to how to unlock them. Also the only extra scene is....
There's only the one scene in the extra section. Before getting her drunk and talking all night, get Sylvie horny by touching her breast. I think the two different scenes are clothed and unclothed, for clothed think you need her wearing the normal blazer or uniform.

Dera20

Jul 8, 2019
The thing is I dont remember how I got the 1st scene xD was it by letting her drink tea with pink flowers?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The thing is I dont remember how I got the 1st scene xD was it by letting her drink tea with pink flowers?
You need Sylvie horny so you get the hearts on screen...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just poke her breast to trigger it, then at night drink until you can't drink anymore and keep talking.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
odd.. I have over 1k lust, not getting anything new in the forest....unless it requires different outfit.
The thumbnail is the same dress but it's worth a try. It won't really be new, she'll just look more intense (they're the ahegao versions of the scenes).

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes