VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The installation instructions in the opening post used to give a better explanation about the patch, but that got replaced with transferring over a old save.
Can i have this on ios
Haven't seen a IOS port anywhere, there's the official Windows version and a fan made Android port. But I wouldn't really know where to look.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
I'm not remotely into anime and shit, but damn, this one was really good.
It gives off those "Doubt I'm gonna find one as good as this" vibes.

jinsherry999

Feb 25, 2019
View attachment 154194

Overview:
I became the guardian of a slave girl, who had been abused by her last owner. At first glance, when she was already with me, the situation we found ourselves in was strange. She was naturally distrusting, but through communication we became friendly. We made a connection, and we became friends. I bought her new clothes, and she wore them. As time passed, I started to feel something different... and thinking now I think... I have finished up fall in love with her. Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- revolves around the daily life of a doctor, who ends up becoming the guardian of a slave girl formerly abused by his last owner. As the game begins, the player is given options to which can determine the personality of doctor, over the days of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-18
Release Date: 2019-05-11
Original Name: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-
Alias Title: Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling-
VNDB:
Developer: FreakilyCharming
Publisher:
Translator:
Censored: Partial
Version: 2.5.2
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Compatibility:

Developer Notice:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch
(Fix_5.2_r4m): - -

Extras:

Clean version by 4chan, Patch by @przemo10371

View attachment 154158 View attachment 154159 View attachment 154160 View attachment 154161 View attachment 154162 View attachment 154163 View attachment 154164 View attachment 154165
View attachment 154166 View attachment 93971 View attachment 93972 View attachment 93973 View attachment 93974 View attachment 93975 View attachment 94231 View attachment 94232
Can you add a sentence on first post, Exclamation point, Bold, Italic, Rainbow color, whatnot? "To report a bug, please include screenshot."

Whitehammer1903

Feb 24, 2019
I'm not remotely into anime and shit, but damn, this one was really good.
It gives off those "Doubt I'm gonna find one as good as this" vibes.
Hey do you know how to change the japanese lettering to english? im kinda stuck because the words wont change

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
How do I edit the translation, because some of the lines haven't been translated, and I'd to change some lines to my liking. Please note that when I said I want to change your translation, I have no ill intention or trying to make your efforts look bad. I'm also only a noob in Japanese, I'm not even an English speaker. It's just that I feel a like to do stuffs to my game.

Oct 9, 2018
When talking to Sylvie love hearts are supposed to appear in some of her text right? But instead 3 lines appear. Does anyone know how to fix this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When talking to Sylvie love hearts are supposed to appear in some of her text right? But instead 3 lines appear...
Our resident patch fixer is kind of away at the moment, but you could post a screenshot of the lines for them. Tried taking to Sylvie for a bit and didn't see hearts or lines, but I do get hearts appearing...

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Well if will find any game breaking bugs i can fix them (yet),
i will be in germany in August and September soo until then i have some time in weekends and at night.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Oct 9, 2018
Our resident patch fixer is kind of away at the moment, but you could post a screenshot of the lines for them. Tried taking to Sylvie for a bit and didn't see hearts or lines, but I do get hearts appearing...
Pretty sure it's something on my side but i'm not to sure what.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Pretty sure it's something on my side but i'm not to sure what...
Yeah I just poked Sylvie's breast for a bit and got that dialog with a heart.

Are you maybe on a Mac? Someone else had a weird text problem from installing the patch using the Windows guide, that post is back here. I uploaded my already patched game back here to make it a bit easier. Otherwise not sure why that would happen.

Oct 9, 2018
Yeah I just poked Sylvie's breast for a bit and got that dialog with a heart.

Are you maybe on a Mac? Someone else had a weird text problem from installing the patch using the Windows guide, that post is back here. I uploaded my already patched game back here to make it a bit easier. Otherwise not sure why that would happen.
I'm on Windows 10 and have already installed the patch, it's happened on every version i've played. I'll try your pre-patched version and see if anything is different.
Edit: Is the one you uploaded for Mac? I'm guessing so

tiagocarrelhas

Jun 22, 2019
Yo guys im stuck in the game where literally she starts getting sick cause the guy goes check if she is good and she is in pain and has a fever and he gets her medicine but she rejects, and then basically the game just tells me to load files or go back to the title, idk if this has something to do with the version of the game (I downloaded the 2.5.2) but it appears I cannot put it working? Im not sure, im just stuck here and I cant do shit about this... Anyone could be so kind and help pls? 329449

Oct 9, 2018
Yo guys im stuck in the game where literally she starts getting sick cause the guy goes check if she is good and she is in pain and has a fever and he gets her medicine but she rejects, and then basically the game just tells me to load files or go back to the title, idk if this has something to do with the version of the game (I downloaded the 2.5.2) but it appears I cannot put it working? Im not sure, im just stuck here and I cant do shit about this... Anyone could be so kind and help pls? View attachment 329449
You have to be nice to her or she dies. No molesting, same food, housework

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes