VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Should I pat her head? I bought clothes, went to cafe several times but she still prefers to die.. dont get it? help me
Lot's of headpats and tell her she's cute when it comes up. Buy her those new clothes, and she needs pancakes too. Let her do chores. Don't leave her at home and go out on your own (until after).

If it keeps happening the has a section on avoiding the bad ending.

Reactions: Downhilldown

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Can I play the latest version released in the cellphone? Or do I have to find an older one?

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
I played this game before but i think it was 2.2 version of that
I see one more memories box over there what's that last memories
And can we still do roleplay This memories is my favorite one
Edit:I alrealy found but i dont know what's on the left pls

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I played this game before but i think it was 2.2 version of that...
I've played older and newer versions but not 2.2 so I'm not entirely sure without knowing which memory box, but it might be the drunk sex scene that's new.

Roleplaying was from a mod, using the scene from the molest option you get at the start of the game. There's no working mods for the latest versions of the game (so I'm araid it's gone).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I alrealy found but i dont know what's on the left pls
Keep touching Sylvie's breast until she gets horny (if she's already calm it may not work) and a carry option should then appear. Carry her off to bed to get the scene, and I think you need to leave her clothes on.

Reactions: Wlafy

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
I've played older and newer versions but not 2.2 so I'm not entirely sure without knowing which memory box, but it might be the drunk sex scene that's new.

Roleplaying was from a mod, using the scene from the molest option you get at the start of the game. There's no working mods for the latest versions of the game (so I'm araid it's gone).
WHYYYY AW MAN roleplay is gone it was my favorite well damit thanks for info

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Dec 19, 2018
It really matters how much trust you build with her before she gets sick
To a certain degree this is accurate; however as far as I've found if you molest deflower her, don't feed her the same as you & take her to the cafe, don't buy her the dress, and don't care for her when she sickens then she still dies. Only the dialog choices don't seem to matter.

it would be nice if there was a way to prevent her from getting sick by pampering her better.
Her falling ill fits her story imo, and I personally appreciate the surprise for those who just want to make her a sex or torture slave.

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
Keep touching Sylvie's breast until she gets horny (if she's already calm it may not work) and a carry option should then appear. Carry her off to bed to get the scene, and I think you need to leave her clothes on.
it didnt work btw even i did what you said i touch her (when she is normal mood) breats and she get horny after that i tried literally everything ,rejecting one time try every mode of her (longing, frustritaon and limit) ahh its tilting me so hard you... know do you have any idea

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
For those who dont know i am on break, well i have work practises for a 2 months then i go to work(to germany) for another 2 months so no transfix updates ( at least not from me) untill i come back, although i have some time in those first two months but i wont have internet fast enought in germany soo if game breaking bug will be found or new version will roll out in 1-2 months then i will try to fix/update transaltion.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
it didnt work...
Just tried it again and it triggered. Waited a day (as she was calm from doing this yesterday) then just keep touching her breast and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also tried it after midday just in case it was mornings only, but it still appeared.

Ok you do need her to be wearing certain clothes to get the option to leave them on, so if that's the part that's not working dress her in the uniform or blazer.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
To a certain degree this is accurate; however as far as I've found if you molest deflower her, don't feed her the same as you & take her to the cafe, don't buy her the dress, and don't care for her when she sickens then she still dies. Only the dialog choices don't seem to matter.

Her falling ill fits her story imo, and I personally appreciate the surprise for those who just want to make her a sex or torture slave.
Each choice you make has a positive or negative effect on some numbers for example molesting her might be -3 with penetration being -10 and each head pat talking clothing item food choices have various positive numbers and to get her to survive when she gets ill is entirely dependant on a certain set of numbers being above a threshold if you don't get her there before she gets sick she will die.

And I was not referring to a way to make her into a sex slave I was hoping for a 3rd path like bad neutral and good. Have what we have experienced thus far be bad and neutral and good being her scars fade a bit or something beneficial in her eyes perhaps have her just generally look healthier.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes