VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Newbie1001

Nov 5, 2017
I'm almost literally having an aneurism trying to figure out whats wrong and why I can't load the game, can anyone please help? All I get is a black screen when I run the game. I'm using a 2016 mac airbook pro and using Wine to run it. Please help... I also downloaded the 5.2 patch

SAi123

Nov 30, 2017
There seems to be an overlapping of buttons in the current patch, aka, I cannot click on some clothes specially the "Cut-Out" ones. Also, when I use the "Custom Clothing" nothing happens for some reason. It freezes when I use a typed command. Also, was the "Shibari" from 1.9.2 a MOD?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
heard so much about this one.. but how do i get it in English. can anyone help?
I am wondering, is there a full Censored patch of this game at all? Is so, where?
The patch under the main download in the opening post translates the game to English, and removes (all but one I think of) the mosaics.
I'm almost literally having an aneurism trying to figure out whats wrong and why I can't load the game...
Make sure the patch was installed properly. The files from the patch need to replace the old game files, but any other files need to stay. Also try moving the game to the desktop and running it from there.
...when I use the "Custom Clothing" nothing happens for some reason. It freezes when I use a typed command. Also, was the "Shibari" from 1.9.2 a MOD?
Custom clothes were disable. Rope bondage must have been a mod, no mods have been converted over to the newer versions of the game.

Newbie1001

Nov 5, 2017
The patch under the main download in the opening post translates the game to English, and removes (all but one I think of) the mosaics.

Make sure the patch was installed properly. The files from the patch need to replace the old game files, but any other files need to stay. Also try moving the game to the desktop and running it from there.

Custom clothes were disable. Rope bondage must have been a mod, no mods have been converted over to the newer versions of the game.
So, what you're saying is I need to delete the files with the same name as the ones in the patch and move the patch into the game file? Sorry I'm a complete idiot with tech, thanks for the reply though, much appreciated!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
So, what you're saying is I need to delete the files with the same name as the ones in the patch and move the patch into the game file? Sorry I'm a complete idiot with tech, thanks for the reply though, much appreciated!
I tried deleting and replacing the folders with the patch before, but I kept getting a blank white screen. I was told to merge the folders together rather than deleting or replacing the old folder. All you have to do is hold the option key and drag the two folders. It should give you an option to stop, keep newer or replace the items. You need to click on the Keep Newer, it should work.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So, what you're saying is I need to delete the files with the same name as the ones in the patch...
The thing with a Mac is one of the folder merging options completely replaces one folder with another. You should just be able to drag the two folder over, if you look back here I think it should be the keep newer option (but I'm not entirely sure).

You could manually do it all yourself file by file but it might take a while.

Newbie1001

Nov 5, 2017
The thing with a Mac is one of the folder merging options completely replaces one folder with another. You should just be able to drag the two folder over, if you look back here I think it should be the keep newer option (but I'm not entirely sure).

You could manually do it all yourself file by file but it might take a while.
So, I managed to get the game to play, but everything wasn't in english. Then I did what you guys said and replaced the files, but now all I get is a blank white screen with two options Cancel or OK. Pressing them doesn't do anything it seems :( Help plz

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So, I managed to get the game to play, but everything wasn't in english. Then I did what you guys said...
Sounds like the patch still isn't installed right. Here's the game straight from my computer, with the patch installed...

Teaching Feeling 2.5.2 with TransFix_v5.2_r5m installed -

KamiVisuals

May 17, 2019
My game freezes a lot. Like the music still plays, and Sylvie still blinks, but I can't click anything. Does anyone know a fix?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
My game freezes a lot. Like the music still plays, and Sylvie still blinks, but I can't click anything. Does anyone know a fix?
If your monitors high resolution try lowering it, if it's over 1080 the game can act up. Tyrano doesn't like long folder addresses either, you could try moving the game to the desktop if it's not the resolution.

Reactions: KamiVisuals
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes