VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Well,I must say the thread turned into a bit of a mess.Just wanted to post a virtual thank you to the people working on the translation/patch.So,thank you fellas.

Side note:I've posted my save from 2.1.1 for przemo (don't know if you need both files).There's no hurry to see if you can get it working.I can wait.I can also scout for bugs people mention and give a helping hand,if it's necessary.

Side note 2:I think a thread dedicated to bugs for the game would help.
There is discord where you can post bug reports.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
has anything changed ?
The change log has been updated for 2.5 in the op. There is a few new things, but also a lot of code changes to mess with the transfix patch.

If you decide to download it there's a newer version of the transfix , and check the installation instructions if you want use a 2.4 save.

pronzcowboy

Aug 9, 2017
I don't know what the fuck is going wrong. I can't seem to get to the point of being able to take care of her when she gets sick. I pat her on the head all day long, bring her out and buy her some outfits. WTF am I doing wrong? Is this bugged?

Sep 4, 2017
I don't know what the fuck is going wrong. I can't seem to get to the point of being able to take care of her when she gets sick. I pat her on the head all day long, bring her out and buy her some outfits. WTF am I doing wrong? Is this bugged?
Did you also went to the cafe with her, and if yes, what did you bought for her to eat? Sandwich or PANCAKES?

Sep 4, 2017
How do you find the cafe?
When you go out the second time with Sylvie you go to the cafe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't get to the cafe when I went to the city with her for the second time. But I got to the cafe. I did it this way, maybe it will work for you, too, chaoscowboy:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I didn't get to the cafe when I went to the city with her for the second time. But I got to the cafe. I did it this way, maybe it will work for you, too, chaoscowboy:

That's similar to what happened for me but I just took her out the usual route was already available, the dialogue of a sweet smell came up and the cafe scene triggered. I guess it was already noon when I chose to go out?

Anonymous#450

Jan 27, 2019
im having "alert" tag dress dinner does not exists how can i fix it?
i have the same issue the way to fix it is simple if you have notepad ++ just get its free if you don't have it and then go into data(the transfix's data) and then click the scenario folder and then right click act with after that click cafe.ks you will find some stuff you could consider mind numbing but its easy just go that search for panc* and then look under it for the [endif] after that comes some other stuff you want to delete [set_dinner_dress] cuz that tag isn't in the games code and replace it with [dress_set_two_sleeve] do this for the cake* under the panc* bunch of text too don't worry you gotta do this just for these two so thats it this is actually my first comment here hope it helps

nyuskinned

Oct 1, 2017
So after the first Kitchen scene my game just gives me a popup saying "Label: 'day_start_' does not exist." after that my game won't advance time anymore for some weird reason, is there any way to fix this?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes