Identify Game with two female protagonists

Aug 25, 2017
Looking for a game that had you play as a female protagonist and had a partner that followed you who was also female. I remember that the first part of the game you visit a dragon in a cave then he gives a quest to get something from a cottage that is filled with small dragons and I think you had an option to get drunk with them? After completing the quest you went to a small port town and take a ship to a larger town and from there you could play an endless dungeon were each floor got harder and with different monsters. The main draw for me was that you could fuck over your female companion and let her get raped by the monsters. Here are some details to hopefully help.

Game engine: Either RPG maker or Wolf rpg.

UI: you could see both females on the right side of your screen and what was happening to them, similar to this

Game was not finished, almost positive that the creator possibility went blind or was getting surgery for his eyes.
If anyone has any clue what the game is please let me know, even tho it was not finished, what was there is very satisfying.