Seeking Female-MC rape/slavery loop

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
I can't directly post the link for the rules of the site, so I'll link the discord .
You'll get safe updated links for classic and MV version(remake) of the game.

This should give you and idea on the various tipes of endings (there are much more than the ones shown there anyway)

Btw the password for every download related to Violated Heroine is "vh" or "Nanako"
The link for the ending and the link in the discord for the game seems to be taken down by copyright, any other way of getting the game? Or do i just download the latest version?

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
The link for the ending and the link in the discord for the game seems to be taken down by copyright, any other way of getting the game? Or do i just download the latest version?

The links still work for me

crap

Oct 8, 2017
has been on "hiatus" since 2017 due to the devs health issues but it has a lot of this sort of thing. Make sure you check the options/settings as there's some extreme/objectionable content that most people will want to turn off and a bunch of other options. There's another game, one of its predecessors/inspirations, MaiDenSnow Eve, though it has less of this than D&P. Both games are extraordinarily complicated for RPGmaker games, with a ton of unique hotkeys and mechanics. There's massive threads on ULMF, and if you want some tips. Just don't reply to either of those threads unless you absolutely need to. Especially the D&P one - I am pretty sure at least one person has a heart attack every time that thread gets bumped, thinking there's been an update.

Mar 28, 2017
has been on "hiatus" since 2017 due to the devs health issues but it has a lot of this sort of thing. Make sure you check the options/settings as there's some extreme/objectionable content that most people will want to turn off and a bunch of other options. There's another game, one of its predecessors/inspirations, MaiDenSnow Eve
D&P was so close to being amazing, if only the author wasn't undergoing severe eye blindness or something.
I specifically remember the section for D&P slave loop being unlocked via a Maid you talked to right before getting on a ship. (I specifically don't link people D&P because it is criminal that it will never be finished)

What would be MaiDenSnows version of that? Just the regular gameplay loop or what?

crap

Oct 8, 2017
[...]

What would be MaiDenSnows version of that? Just the regular gameplay loop or what?
Yes and D&P did it as well - just the getting knocked down & having a chance to get back up part. Not quite as in-depth as Heaven (the maid) but I think it still fits the thread.

Reactions: Nikolas-Ambross

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
There is the next Barony Game, Castaway of the Ardusta Sea. You can probably find it on here with a search.

Lonarpg, super dark and extreme. Not for the faint of heart. Also available on here.

The Cursed Armor games have a route called the Torres line that is slavery related.

Demons Root is on DLsite, but has a bad end route somewhat.
I played all of them except Demons Root and I can say they are indeed very good. Thanks for the recom and I guess I will check Demons Root.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Pretty specific flavor - games that can end in a situation where female MC just gets raped over and over in an inescapable loop (so not an ending, it goes on indefinitely). Ideally gameplay-based, not just scenes, like you technically still have control of your character but there's no real way to escape confinement, or it's very difficult/painful. Other non-con situations like slavery are also welcome, though the more helpless the better. Male (hetero) MC is welcome too, but female is preferred.

Degrees of Lewdity
LonaRPG
Kwarurariru (losing to specific bosses, different variations depending on boss/MC health)
Olecta (slave mode)
This game that comes into mind is Demonophobia, but it's banned here. So yeah, you have to find yourself. The MC is a young girl that is forced to loop in hell and beware, this game is filled with gore and many sexual assaults too, though the rape content leaves much to be desired. You still have control of your character, but there is no real way to escape the confinement.

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
This game that comes into mind is Demonophobia, but it's banned here. So yeah, you have to find yourself. The MC is a young girl that is forced to loop in hell and beware, this game is filled with gore and many sexual assaults too, though the rape content leaves much to be desired. You still have control of your character, but there is no real way to escape the confinement.
That also looks good but it would be better if it was some part of the game that we are sent to that loop in hell than start right away inside it. Still thanks!

Mar 28, 2017
Orika, I forgot about this gem specifically but it was designed around a p.o.w system for *most the enemies to have the ability to capture you after battle.

Its on DLsite

Reactions: egosga

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Having played through (Fallout 4 mod), I can say this also fits the thread topic, as long as MC refuses to commit murder in the final quest, or you just set the mission requirement very high in Mod Configuration Menu.

Reactions: Nikolas-Ambross

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
The Fixer is a game where the main character is an agent of some kind of clandestine organization, but a lot of the game is just built around kinda ignoring that and being a sandbox where you can go to school or get a job or scrounge for scraps or whatever. Back when I was playing, there was only one undercover mission for the agency (other than the short one in the intro), but that one can end with the main character captured by the bad guys and turned into a mind-broken sex slave. It doesn't go on indefinitely, but it did go on long enough that I started to wonder if it was gonna be an infinite loop. Eventually, your character gets rescued by the agency, but her mind is permanently broken by the trauma, so you go back to the regular sandbox with the "Broken" trait, which makes the MC very compliant and she won't resist anyone who's either asking or telling her to have sex with them (which can happen a lot in certain conditions, especially if you use cheats).

So it could be kinda like a very slow-paced infinite loop, but it'll take a while to get there.

dinowithonei

Nov 12, 2023
Pretty specific flavor - games that can end in a situation where female MC just gets raped over and over in an inescapable loop (so not an ending, it goes on indefinitely). Ideally gameplay-based, not just scenes, like you technically still have control of your character but there's no real way to escape confinement, or it's very difficult/painful. Other non-con situations like slavery are also welcome, though the more helpless the better. Male (hetero) MC is welcome too, but female is preferred.

Degrees of Lewdity
LonaRPG
Kwarurariru (losing to specific bosses, different variations depending on boss/MC health)
Olecta (slave mode)
Castaway (slave mode)
Memerisu-chan's Naughty RPG has a bad end route where the two main characters get trained as slaves; after seeing all the scenes you get an option to be sold and get the ending but you can also just remain there and see h-scenes indefinitely. I attached my save files if anyone wants; load up save 21, leave the building and go right, up, and left across the bridge. There's a doorway and inside there's a downward staircase that prompts the beginning of the route for anyone who wants to play

Reactions: Rong Ree and kuno99