3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
38857_RJ115762_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Wisdom and bravery are the twin virtues you need to fight your way free of peril,
In a world where inhuman things spawn to life at any time.
The exorcist knight known as MaiDenSnow will need her full arsenal of blades, bullets and spells. A turn-based action assault RPG.​

Updated:30/08/2015
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English/menu partially in Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

Extra: Mod

RJ115762_img_smp1.jpg RJ115762_img_smp2.jpg RJ115762_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Don't even get the first instruction how to move the character over the stones in the water...

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Ahh, this one is a gem if you get it to work. <3

EDIT: It's a rogue-like game where you don't get game over when losing but rather you get used by all nearby enemies. Getting used gives you all sorts of negative effects and depending on difficulty also might reduce your level significantly.

There are couple niches to the scenes of being used like pregnancy, morphing into an humanoid animal and hermaphrodite. Game also includes some light bondage, forced sex toys, hypnosis and aphrodisiac drugs.

Also the actual game play is fun and challenging. I so wish there was more games like this.

Last edited:

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Played this looong ago...... dont think it was good enough to give it a second chance....maybe if it was a real full english translation, but its still the same partial as back then...

Reactions: ponyguy

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Game concept is actually pretty good. A rogue like hentai rpg. But it's hard and the translation is shit but afaik the dev prohibits any modification of the game because he is salty af and I believe he put a questionable copy protection in there that is blocking the game if it thinks something got changed. People said that they can't run the game if they change the folder name and stuff.

Reactions: ponyguy

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
Don't worry peeps, I'll make a MEGA link after I finish downloading.
I don't know how to add links...wait a second.
Link:
@wep

Last edited:
Reactions: wep and Eyser

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I try playing this game and the controls make no sense whatsoever. I try for 1 hour to figure the out controls and nothing. If I could just figure out how to regain vitality and equip and use items. Why do the controls have to be so complicate for >.> Also is their a way to teleport back to her room at beginning of the game ?

Update it seems installing the RPGVXAce_RTP that came with the game clear up the confusion with the controls. But the game is still confusing some what :test2:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes