3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
I see that it says completed in the title, but is it ACTUALLY completed?
I played this a few years ago and it was already a "never ever" meme at that point, so I assumed it was abandonware.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
i swear if the game was fully in english i would play the f out of this... heck you can even make the girl you play as a shemale and she get raped by female monsters but without english you might as well just lose i guess. ugh

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I like the concept and even the game itself but I can't understand the controls at all. It took me 3-4 hours just to complete the tutorial. And it looks like it was machine translated cause I don't understand most of the english either. For example one of the items says it increases dexterity... is that permanent? Is it for enchanting items or yourself? lol just gave up playing this game when an item was a headache to work out. Sadly I'll give this game a pass untill a better translation comes out.

Reactions: Arumalk and ponyguy

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I think this game was made with controller in mind.

Plus I have no idea how to change equipment or do anything in this game.
Best way for us English speakers to play this game Is to have a full translation else its gonna be hard.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't know if it's the bad translation or if I just suck, but this game is super confusing. I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do half the time. Shame. It seems fun. Reminds me of Dungeons & Prisoners by ILL. God, how I wish he would finish that game. Come back to us ILL. We need you!

Reactions: Darkarhon

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
I got through every tutorial but for the jumping one.. English is so broken for it cannot understand it.

Also not sure if I am waiting long enough but start the game for the first time seems like it does not work. I can play the tuts fine. I installed the RPG maker that came with the download etc. Just cannot seem to start the game.

Figured out jumping
You have to walk in a direction and change the way you are facing or do a backflip of the direction of where you want to go than you can jump. Still cannot startup story mode thought

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whell most makers are are slow and yes ill based it from this game you. And cant blame him for being super slow its totaly not his faulth got a annoying skin decease and eye problems aswhell. although i like both games
but i whould say that maiden snoweve isnt finish even iff its stated
shame the game is still not fully translated
and even iff ill is japanese hee does atleast the translate the game 2 english aswhell

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
Yeah I left it running over night. The game is not frozen I can still cycle through the F keys. Seems more locked or something. I can get into the training parts very fast but story mode never loads.

Jul 19, 2017
Look while I think the creator is ambitious in the game design, the controls are confusing beyond belief and it's hard to understand what controls there are, and how to execute them properly, while the tutorial does help to an extent, you run into a lot of problems because you have no godly idea what the tutorial is asking you to do. This makes the gameplay very tedious and I'd seriously think they need to revise their approach on this.

Reactions: johnAl

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The controls are just really really weird on this one. It looked like it had potential, but after like an hour on the tutorial alone.... Said fuck the tutorial I could not complete, just went to the game to sort of "learn in the field"... I can't get over the shitty controls.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
this game is HARD as hell
i quit when i found a mine with a dwarf
i couldn't even get to the city ;_;

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
waaaaaay too hard i can't even get to the city, what a horrible map, i'm not getting rekted but...i can't go where i want to go, with a map like that and too many people

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes