3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

KingoftheEnd

Jun 3, 2017
i've pushed up left down and right but it still wont change after hiting new game and the screen talking about the preface. i've even used both the normal arrow buttons and the ones on the numpad it won't leve the damn preface screen.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
due the first time you play the game you need to use a key combo to stop it from unending loading screen and actual playing

its posted somewhere

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
they say game is finishd i dont think so and tomuch bug's aswhell

and another thing is when she is totaly defeated in the end after tomuch rape.
the game just crashes whit noway of a error code its just crashed

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well, if anyone's still trying to play this game, I'd recommend trying to google "Maidenssnow Eve" along with some key words. I usually don't get anything great, but here's some of the things I found out.

Some helpful links:
1: from Monceber

2: Much of it repeats the above.

3: Vague, slightly outdated . (It doesn't tell you that "Go low to avoid the snowstorm" means cave though, so good luck.)

Just a reminder: Forget the city, head to the cave, since a cat there sells food and other goodies. Food is more important than potions. Your gear loses max durability after enough regular repairs. Most noticeably, your skirt is going to shrink until it pretty much doesn't exist if you let it drop that low. Full repair scrolls push it back to its original max value.

My amateur guide to hoarding essence:
First off, let me just say that you won't really need much, but for some reasons, I've picked up the habit of hoarding them. Essence can be fused onto other essence to save space. The chapel/church lets you store pieces of gear and essence, but you can't take them out of its chest without putting a different weapon, armor, or essence in. If you want to use these fused essences, you can use an alchemy kit to remove all orange-grade essence from a weapon or itself (The item is not destroyed). If you fused 4 together, do this before selling them, or you'll only be paid for 1. If you try to stick a 4-cluster essence onto a 4 (empty) socket weapon, it'll fill all the sockets. If you do it to a 1 (empty) socket weapon, only one of them sticks, so I don't recommend it. Say that you have 4 strength-related essences fused together, you get the same exact stats as using a single one in the 1-socket case. Red-essence permanently fuses onto stuff. If you pick up an item that has a red dot on the top left corner, that's what it means. There's nothing you can do to extract or get rid of it. They have the same effect as using two of the same essence or something, I don't really remember.

PS: You can inspect weapons, armor, and essences to see what they do. Some weapons have passive bonuses or skills that don't pop up on other weapons (no essence needed). The essence themselves may not be all that obvious for what they do, like "Essence of Terror" says something about slaying God.

My amateur guide to enhancement:
I don't remember if the guides talked about this but I'll put it here anyhow just in case. Up until +10, the psalm scrolls will have a 100% chance to enhance your gear. After that, it's RNG. Supposedly, whenever you exist a dungeon, the chance that it succeeds or fails is reset, so save before attempting to enhance. If there's anything bad other than wasting the scrolls during a failure, I haven't noticed it. If it fails, hold onto it until you can try again. As stated in one of the guides, the dwarf enhances gear, which requires a bit of ect as well as a certain number of repairs after each enhance. He'll always be in his home/shop but might randomly pop up at the Watermill if you're lucky. It doesn't look like he ever fails.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I think I've got the hang of the basic controls, but the quickswap eludes me. I can see the button on the menu, but pressing it does nothing. I guess i need to 'set' the target of the swap somehow?

The engrish translation really isn't clear.

edit: Ah, you press it then just change gear normally? That makes sense, I guess.

Reactions: qwermhv

yatta321

Jun 15, 2017
My amateur guide to enhancement:
I don't remember if the guides talked about this but I'll put it here anyhow just in case. Up until +10, the psalm scrolls will have a 100% chance to enhance your gear. After that, it's RNG. Supposedly, whenever you exist a dungeon, the chance that it succeeds or fails is reset, so save before attempting to enhance. If there's anything bad other than wasting the scrolls during a failure, I haven't noticed it. If it fails, hold onto it until you can try again. As stated in one of the guides, the dwarf enhances gear, which requires a bit of ect as well as a certain number of repairs after each enhance. He'll always be in his home/shop but might randomly pop up at the Watermill if you're lucky. It doesn't look like he ever fails.
From my understanding of the google translating the jap wiki, your gear gains experience when it takes damage or when you repair get it repaired (by bonfire, cat or dwarf). Repair scrolls don't give the item exp. Dwarf can enhance gear after some minimum exp for some amount ect. It gets cheaper until your gear hits max exp. That's the cheapest the Dwarf will take. Psalm scrolls give a large amount of item exp. If the item hits it's max exp it levels up(+1 enhance) the gear.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
From my understanding of the google translating the jap wiki, your gear gains experience when it takes damage or when you repair get it repaired (by bonfire, cat or dwarf). Repair scrolls don't give the item exp. Dwarf can enhance gear after some minimum exp for some amount ect. It gets cheaper until your gear hits max exp. That's the cheapest the Dwarf will take. Psalm scrolls give a large amount of item exp. If the item hits it's max exp it levels up(+1 enhance) the gear.
Yeah, I'm not all that sure how it all works. However, I can say that no, the scrolls do not level it up at max exp. From my experience, I've had items consecutively level without taking any damage (even at +15 or higher) and items fail if I enhance them with scrolls at a different order. Like I've done 2nd Psalm Scroll twice and failed each time, reload the game, use 1st Psalm on clothes, fail once, and THEN use the 2nd Psalm and succeed. I don't think gear cheapens the more "exp" it gets, or if it does, it'll never get to the point that it'll be cheaper than the previous level.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
when she is totaly defeated the game crashes whitout error what kind off error message atall
and stops playing and its the 1 that is downloaded from this site

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
when she is totaly defeated the game crashes whitout error what kind off error message atall
and stops playing and its the 1 that is downloaded from this site
Guy, you repeating that several times on the same page isn't going to somehow improve its chances of being answered. I've never encountered this issue and I've no idea what's causing it, and I'm guessing the other people watching this threat had no clue either. Considering the low traffic on this particular game, you'd probably have better luck on ULMF's page.

Reactions: mehmeme

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
yes but its odd that i have that problem and no 1 else and i didnt get a responds ether this is good game that aint it.
and i canot post on ULMF bulletin.
and i nvr done anything wrong i whas always helpfull and the old ULMF doesnt exist anymore

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
yes but its odd that i have that problem and no 1 else and i didnt get a responds ether this is good game that aint it.
and i canot post on ULMF bulletin.
and i nvr done anything wrong i whas always helpfull and the old ULMF doesnt exist anymore
I don't get what you mean. I made an ULMF account many years ago and I can still log in. How far back is "old"? I assume that making a new account isn't that hard. The MaidenSnow Eve thread is still somewhat active. The last post is as recent as a week ago. It might just be your computer. Make sure your computer is compatible with the game, on a locale that works with the game, and updated. If none of this works, I'm out of ideas.

Reactions: mehmeme

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
its now ulmf bullitin not normal ULMF unfortunatly
though i can log-in but not post on the new site

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
is downolad safe?
Hey, welcome to the community. If you check the post with the link, you'll see that it was posted by a moderator of the community. Can't get more trustworthy than a moderator. The more popular posts are also generally safe, I think. I'm a relatively new member too. The advantage of this site is that you an download a game in one go, rather than in parts using some more reputable sites, such as Mega.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes