3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Or
Someone actually posted that game to this site already. Half of the comments on the first couple pages actually discuss how its controls are poorly optimized for the keyboard. I'd have to agree.

I'm not sure as to why you say that controls are clunky. You can more or less select everything you need from a menu if hotkeys aren't your thing. As for minimalistic combat, I don't see the issue. You're wandering around in maps where careful positioning and weapon choices mean the difference between death and success. It's plenty interactive as it is.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Someone actually posted that game to this site already. Half of the comments on the first couple pages actually discuss how its controls are poorly optimized for the keyboard. I'd have to agree.

I'm not sure as to why you say that controls are clunky. You can more or less select everything you need from a menu if hotkeys aren't your thing. As for minimalistic combat, I don't see the issue. You're wandering around in maps where careful positioning and weapon choices mean the difference between death and success. It's plenty interactive as it is.
Its just down to personal preference, i tried tweaking the controls but it still just felt awkward to navigate the menus and skills. As for the combat and general gameplay, its not that it was necessarily bad but it was simple and the enemy content (especially the erotic content) moves much to quickly to even process what happened. I fire a shot and then there are a thousand effects flooding the screen and numbers scrolling down and I have to scroll up through battle log just to see what happened in the last turn. It doesn't help that the game isn't exactly user friendly, you get the absolute basics of combat and then that's it, 5 mins later and I had two cursed swords that I couldn't unequip, in a random cave that I got teleported to surrounded by high level sheep that spawned from nowhere (yes sheep), I was apparently cursed and my cure curse skill (forget the name) wasn't working, my armor was either gone or broken and I had no idea what I was doing or where I was. After many hours of play I'd figured out how most of the mechanics worked through trial, error and repeated death but by that point I was just done, the gameplay and menus are just frustrating (and only half translated) and I still had no idea what was happening or where I was going due to the lack of any significant story or dialogue, there was a cat at the beginning of a cave that sold stuff, no clue how or why, I didn't even know who I was. Also I could never figure out what caused death and what caused collapse, sometimes I'd just die instantly and get a game over, other times I'd be nigh unkillable, I'd be knocked down and raped but I always got up and wiped all the enemies with some angel form that I didn't know I had nor how to trigger it. Maybe the game is a hidden gem if you play it long enough or maybe I was just doing something wrong but it just felt like playing a low quality dark souls game with barely any content, lore or variation. XD sorry for ranting, I was just kinda disappointed and frustrated by playing this, it looked really fun but I'm not seeing it. (feel free to prove me wrong though)

Reactions: Razeluxe

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Its just down to personal preference, i tried tweaking the controls but it still just felt awkward to navigate the menus and skills. As for the combat and general gameplay, its not that it was necessarily bad but it was simple and the enemy content (especially the erotic content) moves much to quickly to even process what happened. I fire a shot and then there are a thousand effects flooding the screen and numbers scrolling down and I have to scroll up through battle log just to see what happened in the last turn. It doesn't help that the game isn't exactly user friendly, you get the absolute basics of combat and then that's it, 5 mins later and I had two cursed swords that I couldn't unequip, in a random cave that I got teleported to surrounded by high level sheep that spawned from nowhere (yes sheep), I was apparently cursed and my cure curse skill (forget the name) wasn't working, my armor was either gone or broken and I had no idea what I was doing or where I was. After many hours of play I'd figured out how most of the mechanics worked through trial, error and repeated death but by that point I was just done, the gameplay and menus are just frustrating (and only half translated) and I still had no idea what was happening or where I was going due to the lack of any significant story or dialogue, there was a cat at the beginning of a cave that sold stuff, no clue how or why, I didn't even know who I was. Also I could never figure out what caused death and what caused collapse, sometimes I'd just die instantly and get a game over, other times I'd be nigh unkillable, I'd be knocked down and raped but I always got up and wiped all the enemies with some angel form that I didn't know I had nor how to trigger it. Maybe the game is a hidden gem if you play it long enough or maybe I was just doing something wrong but it just felt like playing a low quality dark souls game with barely any content, lore or variation. XD sorry for ranting, I was just kinda disappointed and frustrated by playing this, it looked really fun but I'm not seeing it. (feel free to prove me wrong though)
I'll admit, the game doesn't explain itself well. However, there are a few guides on the internet if you actually looked for them. I even linked a couple two pages back (the ULMF one isn't correct anymore). I'm not sure why you're surprised by the lack of content considering that DL Site even says the following:

Players: 1
Player characters: 1
Event CGs: 4+
Climax cutscenes: 5 x 3 frames
Pose art types: 2
Pose art count: 4+
I don't know what you were expecting, but I can tell you the game's primarily focus is combat. Believe it or not, it's main selling point is the challenge of running around fighting off progressively stronger enemies and collecting better loot while struggling with a limited inventory. If that's not your thing, then this isn't for you.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
@Ferghus Yeah, just not my thing, too much effort for no content when there are better non-hentai combat games that are just generally better. But hey its down to preference, I will just go back to lurking in forums waiting for a good game to pop up... forever... XD

jaruh

May 1, 2017
anyone has ended the game until the very end? i mean when the area in the first area is unlocked, is this infinity or does have a final? who the fuk is the white haired girl that appears in the memory? playing this game for a since a very long time.(my english socks)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
anyone has ended the game until the very end? i mean when the area in the first area is unlocked, is this infinity or does have a final? who the fuk is the white haired girl that appears in the memory? playing this game for a since a very long time.(my english socks)
The game sorta has an ending and sorta doesn't. When you kill all the bosses, you unlock a new area and can start the game over with all your gear, if you want to try out certain things. The dungeons don't have an end point, so you can't really "beat" them. Who are any of the characters? I have no idea. It's badly translated.

Reactions: jaruh

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
This game reminds me of Chocobo's Dungeon from the PS1...
or Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja from the NDS...

You can have Monsters randomly take off your character's top while leaving your bottoms alone...
Extremely Rare though...

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
For some reason I can start the game but when i select "newgame" just load, and keep loading, never end. Please help ;(
Edit: Lmao,

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
For some reason I can start the game but when i select "newgame" just load, and keep loading, never end. Please help ;(
Edit: Lmao,
you must press "up, left, up, down and right" the first time you make a 'new game', it's write in the readme ;)

Reactions: Alider and qwermhv

yukibadboys

Aug 3, 2018
best grind hentai game I've ever played...
no one pass their savedata because the "grind" part is the best part
tortured, raped, gangbanged, etc.
VERY HARD game, I can't even finish this game with "Virgin" LOL
recommended !

EDIT: after 2 days playing this game, I'm finally know how to "adapted" in this endless dungeon. Virgin end until final boss is possible if I got more patience, since I didn't know how to cheat in this game LOL. anyone know how to do it?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes