3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
I hope somebody translates the rest of the menus at some point. I would like to know what it says.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I hope somebody translates the rest of the menus at some point. I would like to know what it says.
If you're asking for a 3rd party patch, I think it might be impossible. If I remember right, the creator of the game made it so that if you tried to modify the game in any way, it wouldn't work right.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
@SparkleSpats is correct though some 1 is using some off his game core in Dungeons and Prisoners and trust me.
those 2 games are pretty hard to change however the maker off D&P is also compleetly translating it so that game comes in english aswhell main language off his Japanese

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So just how much of the menus are untranslated? And can AGTH be used for them?

@SparkleSpats is correct though some 1 is using some off his game core in Dungeons and Prisoners and trust me.
those to games are pretty hard to change however the maker off D&P is also compleetly translating it so that game comes in english aswhell main language off his Japanese
Wait, is D&P actually being worked on again? I thought the creator was too busy contracting a new terminal disease every couple months

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
he still bizzy on it but very slow becausse off his eye problem he has its not the same is the other guy here on Discord the other got operated on his Ill akimoto has something else whit his eye he alrdy had that disease but it aint terminal as far as i know its the skin type he has odd and annoying which also makes it harder for him

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Okay, so is there anyway to slow down the enemy turns? I can
t enjoy the sex cause its over in an instant.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
One of the screen shots shows a mass of mobs, is it a bullet hell style game?
Nope, not at all. Its a turn based, rouge like game with minimal story or structure. You walk around maps filled with monsters, kill them, collect loot and explore towns and caves etc. It has very minimal and clunky turn based combat, decent customisation (better than most games), rape during combat and on defeat (but its way too fast) and the worst controls ever conceived. If you want a bullet hell game try Aster ( ) its new and has an English translation, can't comment on quality but its one of the few bullet hell H games I've ever come across.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i get that but there is a recomendation page on this site aswhell or it has to be from the same maker
or very close like Dungeons and Prisons [Ill Akimoto] is same style some stuff in this game are the same but its made by another maker
also good game none the less

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes