Seeking Female-MC rape/slavery loop

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Pretty specific flavor - games that can end in a situation where female MC just gets raped over and over in an inescapable loop (so not an ending, it goes on indefinitely). Ideally gameplay-based, not just scenes, like you technically still have control of your character but there's no real way to escape confinement, or it's very difficult/painful. Other non-con situations like slavery are also welcome, though the more helpless the better. Male (hetero) MC is welcome too, but female is preferred.

Degrees of Lewdity
LonaRPG
Kwarurariru (losing to specific bosses, different variations depending on boss/MC health)
Olecta (slave mode)
Castaway (slave mode)

Last edited:

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
In Violated Heroine there should be several endings like that.
The ones I remember are the minotaur slave, goblin slave one. Besides that there is a "evil boss" slave one in the Katteban version where more potential MC heroines get raped at once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Thanks, got a safe download link?
I can't directly post the link for the rules of the site, so I'll link the discord .
You'll get safe updated links for classic and MV version(remake) of the game.

This should give you and idea on the various tipes of endings (there are much more than the ones shown there anyway)

Btw the password for every download related to Violated Heroine is "vh" or "Nanako"

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I can't directly post the link for the rules of the site, so I'll link the discord .
You'll get safe updated links for classic and MV version(remake) of the game.

This should give you and idea on the various tipes of endings (there are much more than the one shown there anyway)
Oh shit, they made a MV remake? How much of the original content is in it? Has all of Nanako's content been ported over?

Reactions: Joshua22

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Oh shit, they made a MV remake? How much of the original content is in it? Has all of Nanako's content been ported over?
You can find the info on the discord channel, I think the developing actually started around August 2021. They want to implement even the Katteban and Rosemary content.
This is the quote for the latest version (I haven't played MV at all yet)
"This version includes Nanako and the Hot Springs Town region with all its accompanying events and the core that makes the game what it is"

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
You can find the info on the discord channel, I think the developing actually started around August 2021. They want to implement even the Katteban and Rosemary content.
This is the quote for the latest version (I haven't played MV at all yet)
"This version includes Nanako and the Hot Springs Town region with all its accompanying events and the core that makes the game what it is"
Okay, I guess I'll check it out. Generally don't like joining discord communities, but I make exceptions here and there sometimes. I really hope they don't sideline Nanako again like they did for the Selena (or whatever her name was) content way back. Need me some tanned redhead action lol.

Reactions: SanaeS

xy90k

Jan 1, 2020
Wow Kwarurariru was a blast from the past!
Are there any endings in that game where you actually get to control your character though? All I've discovered were your typical bad ends with a big PRESS R TO RESTART prompt and a looping animation...

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Claire's Quest comes to mind, as there were some scenes (iirc) that revolved around the enslavement of the FMC. Although, not sure (i.e., assuming if/when you do complete that particular route) if it would end in a perpetual loop of rape for the FMC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Wow Kwarurariru was a blast from the past!
Are there any endings in that game where you actually get to control your character though? All I've discovered were your typical bad ends with a big PRESS R TO RESTART prompt and a looping animation...
AFAIK no, but the repeating animation with the shadow hounds gives off just the right vibes for this list.