Seeking Game with two (or more) yandere

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I wondered if there was a game where two yandere (or more) fought for the favor of the same male MC and ended up in a three way relationship rather than the death of one of the two yandere.

Sep 22, 2021
I wondered if there was a game where two yandere (or more) fought for the favor of the same male MC and ended up in a three way relationship rather than the death of one of the two yandere.
i'm not aware of a game with a yandere harem but i will keep an eye out for you

SomethingWithY

Sep 14, 2017
If you're still looking for games like that, i can think of a few. The games I mention are all in Japanese so you either need to have a decent understanding in Japanese, or use text translator (+ basic Japanese since direct translation is usually confusing).

1. " Yankatsu! ~Yandere Futago to Hone no Zui made Icharabu Seikatsu Suru Hibi~" The girls are both Yandere, each of them have a route but iirc, both the sisters ended up sharing the MC at the end of one of the route.
2. "Yan Moe Futago Shimai ~Yande Harande Ai Sarete...~" Two twin sisters and both are Yandere, i actually don't remember that much about this game but it has Threesome Ending tag at VNDB.
3. "Yandere na Shimai ni Shirokujichuu Aishi Tsukusareru ~Ninshin Suru no wa Watashi! Anata no Idenshi o Shikyuu de Hagukumitai no!~" Again, both are Yandere. I think they fought each other at first but ended up sharing in the end.
4. " Yandere Onee-chan no Otouto Shiiku Nikki" Both girls are Yandere, one of them is the worshipping type but i can't remember what type is the other one. They each have their own route but they share the MC quite early on.

If you're interested, you can look it up on VNDB yourself (i can't post link).

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2021
If you're still looking for games like that, i can think of a few. The games I mention are mostly Japanese so you either need to have a decent understanding in Japanese, or use text translator (+ basic Japanese since direct translation is usually confusing).

1. " Yankatsu! ~Yandere Futago to Hone no Zui made Icharabu Seikatsu Suru Hibi~" The girls are both Yandere, each of them have a route but iirc, both the sisters ended up sharing the MC at the end of one of the route.
2. "Yan Moe Futago Shimai ~Yande Harande Ai Sarete...~" Two twin sisters and both are Yandere, i actually don't remember that much about this game but it has Threesome Ending tag at VNDB.
3. "Yandere na Shimai ni Shirokujichuu Aishi Tsukusareru ~Ninshin Suru no wa Watashi! Anata no Idenshi o Shikyuu de Hagukumitai no!~" Again, both are Yandere. I think they fought each other at first but ended up sharing in the end.
4. " Yandere Onee-chan no Otouto Shiiku Nikki" Both girls are Yandere, one of them is the worshipping type but i can't remember what type is the other one. They each have their own route but they share the MC quite early on.

If you're interested, you can look it up on VNDB yourself (i can't post link).
you say "mostly japanese" are any of them in english/have a translation ?

SomethingWithY

Sep 14, 2017
you say "mostly japanese" are any of them in english/have a translation ?
Ah sorry, i was about to type "The games i play are mostly..." but changed it later on so i must've forgotten to change it. So yeah, those games i mention- none of them have any English translation/patch afaik, my bad.

Sep 22, 2021
Ah sorry, i was about to type "The games i play are mostly..." but changed it later on so i must've forgotten to change it. So yeah, those games i mention- none of them have any English translation/patch afaik, my bad.
Fair enough, someone should make a translation request for them.