EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.jpg

Overview:
What!? Am I dead yet!? The cause of my death was probably a heavy blow on my back..., not sure. What I know now is I once died, but came back to life. However, I'll die again if I don't find the cause of my death in five days. "Well, good luck. I don't think you make it...," Fanuru, an angel who raised me from the dead, says to me. Anyway, I'll just do it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-26
Release Date: Japanese 2008-09-26, English 2018-04-14
Original Title: くるくる・ファナティック
Developer & Publisher:
Translation:
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH

huge thanks to legendary @superelmo for the game

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
So for the sake of saving me the disappointment of Yandere, to what degree does the graphic violence go? Erotic cannibalism, Sexual mutilation, come on someone throw me a bone here, I need ero to go with my guro. The yandere tag is promising, but the game Yandere, only had like two routes were it actually got violent, and one was with a chainsaw, nothing erotic in that murder. Does this deliver, or is going to feel like clickbait for this extremophile?

Reactions: Spectre001

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
So for the sake of saving me the disappointment of Yandere, to what degree does the graphic violence go? Erotic cannibalism, Sexual mutilation, come on someone throw me a bone here, I need ero to go with my guro. The yandere tag is promising, but the game Yandere, only had like two routes were it actually got violent, and one was with a chainsaw, nothing erotic in that murder. Does this deliver, or is going to feel like clickbait for this extremophile?
I just checked the CGs. The gore is quite mild. Just some sex with stabbing. Don't compare it with Yandere visual novel. You can google Kurukuru Fanatic HCG to check all the CGs.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Thanks for the share. Just went through Wazuka's route. I feel like my brain just got dildo'd. I guess maybe the Dangan Ronpa of pervy games?

Van95

Aug 2, 2017
Been waiting for a proper translation of this game for a really long time. All i have to say is yandere is the best dere, yandere girls are the best. Gotta love them crazy chicks after all who wouldn't want a girl whose so madly in love with you that they drug you, chain you up in a cellar and stabs and mutilate you and then goes off on a murder spree to kill all threats to your undying love

Yandere teletubby approves of this game

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Yandere girls in anime are fun. here in VN doesn't seem so. I kinda wanna try out of curiosity but I'm afraid I will came out traumatized after it. XD

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Played this a while back - the yandere scene are not quite mild.....but not exactly brutal that makes you wanna puke or so

Game itself is quite short, as usual many silly filler dialogues that you will not lost anything for skipping it. I wish I can say something good about this game, but this game is really just for those who loves yandere girls and put in hunted by yandere girls situation (the graphics too.....not really over the top, mediocre really)

I'll still say give this game a go if you like VN and wants to read/play something silly with subtle romance or so. There's unlocked route after a clear if that can make anyone interested.

Reactions: kshyk and cloudmoon
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes