Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Try
So for the sake of saving me the disappointment of Yandere, to what degree does the graphic violence go? Erotic cannibalism, Sexual mutilation, come on someone throw me a bone here, I need ero to go with my guro. The yandere tag is promising, but the game Yandere, only had like two routes were it actually got violent, and one was with a chainsaw, nothing erotic in that murder. Does this deliver, or is going to feel like clickbait for this extremophile?
Try school days boy

Dragonite132

Dec 31, 2018
I think I understand the ending, but can someone tell me their point of view( I don't know how to do the spoiler text thing XD)

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I don«t know if someone is gonna read this, but what is the big twist with Fanuel?

Feel free to spoil, i don't mind.

Dragonite132

Dec 31, 2018
I don't know if someone is gonna read this, but what is the big twist with Fanuel?

Feel free to spoil, i don't mind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone correct me if I am wrong on something. This game made me scared and think in ways I never though could be possible...

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I remember playing this game the song in the start was Really something keep playing on the back of my mind but sadly I didn't know how to change the end he always end up raped and with the red hair girl

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
well...it's some crazy shit for reading...erm, i do love yandere setting...that one just to crazy for me. It's good that i don't open in myself some weird fetishes from this.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
well...it's some crazy shit for reading...erm, i do love yandere setting...that one just to crazy for me. It's good that i don't open in myself some weird fetishes from this.
Believe me, you never know when you're gonna get a new fetish.... even things you find disturbing right now..

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Believe me, you never know when you're gonna get a new fetish.... even things you find disturbing right now..
Well, it sure is scary in the base lvl...I need to read somnthing like Da capo, but for some reason all the text in the game already been read it....even though i only download it right now from here...

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes