Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah but I meant if the protag is the only guy who gets to fuck them?
Haven't played through this game yet but according to vndb the protag is the only male in the game, so at a guess yes the protag is the only guy who has sex with any of the girls.

Reactions: Nerro

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
the walkthrough is a little wrong , Matsuri and Otogiri route don't have a good and a bad ending , just one ending
Wazuka is the only one who have 2 ending based on the final choice

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
the walkthrough is a little wrong , Matsuri and Otogiri route don't have a good and a bad ending , just one ending
Wazuka is the only one who have 2 ending based on the final choice
Even though I'm not sure that everything in the walkthrough is 100% accurate, cos I made it while playing the game, I'm absolutely sure that Matsuri and Otogiri have two endings each. The bad endings don't have credits(in case someone is skipping and only looking at the CGs, that way you'll know you got the Bad End). Just tested it again to be sure and did't see anything wrong.

Reactions: Twistty

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Even though I'm not sure that everything in the walkthrough is 100% accurate, cos I made it while playing the game, I'm absolutely sure that Matsuri and Otogiri have two endings each. The bad endings don't have credits(in case someone is skipping and only looking at the CGs, that's way you'll know you got the Bad End). Just tested it again to be sure and did't see anything wrong.
strange ... i followed the walktrought and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
strange ... i followed the walktrough
Yes, as I said, probably not 100% accurate, but I'm sure there are bad endings for Otogiri and Matsuri. Probably something to do with the routes you already cleared. Not going to spoil what's happening, but if you still can't get the bad endings after finishing all routes, then I can send you my save files(last choices right before entering the bad endings of Matsuri and Otigiri), if you want.
I'll test later if it's possible to get the bad endings without clearing any routes. Can't think of any other reason of that happening.

Update: Looks like you don't need to clear any routes. Even after removing the save folder I managed to get to the bad ending following the walkthrough. I don't have an idea why it's not working for you.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Yes, as I said, probably not 100% accurate, but I'm sure there are bad endings for Otogiri and Matsuri. Probably something to do with the routes you already cleared. Not going to spoil what's happening, but if you still can't get the bad endings after finishing all routes, then I can send you my save files(last choices right before entering the bad endings of Matsuri and Otigiri), if you want.
I'll test later if it's possible to get the bad endings without clearing any routes. Can't think of any other reason of that happening.

Update: Looks like you don't need to clear any routes. Even after removing the save folder I managed to get to the bad ending following the walkthrough. I don't have an idea why it's not working for you.
yes if you can give me your save I would appreciate it , thank you

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes