VN Ren'Py Completed My Neighbor is a Yandere!? [Ch. 1-2 v1.0] [Maranyo Games]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
com.maranyo.yandere-featured.jpg

Overview:
Seijuro, a normal guy in his twenties, wakes up in a room he doesn't remember from a coma after a mysterious accident that happened seven years ago.
With almost no recollection of his memories and past, he meets his gorgeous neighbor Nanase, who apparently took care of him all this time. She looks like a good and kind girl at first sight, but it seems that she has taken some drastic and rather extreme measures during all this time.

It's up to you and your own decisions to believe her or not to recover Seijuro's memories and unveil the mystery that surrounds this girl and her actions.

Updated: 2020-10-16 (second chapter released)
Developer/Publisher: Maranyo Games -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Shop: Nutaku - -
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Extra information:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 1: - - - - -
Chapter 2: - - - - -

for this chapter, thanks to @Draghough

Extras: - Italian Translation*

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@nam654 Is this complete? if so add the COMPLETE tag, if not add the version to the title.

DaWildLad

Oct 21, 2017
I have an issue, when ever i open the game it opens it in a small window, like for a phone, there's no options so i have no idea how to fix it and i lack the knowledge also to fix it, is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

A screen shot of what i see.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I have an issue, when ever i open the game it opens it in a small window, like for a phone, there's no options so i have no idea how to fix it and i lack the knowledge also to fix it, is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

A screen shot of what i see.
It's the game that was designed like that! It's not an error c:
This game firstly came out on Android (if I remember correctly) and then it was released on PC as well. So let's just say that is a porting in a certain sense, but again don't worry, it's not a problem. It's the game itself c:

Reactions: ponyguy

DaWildLad

Oct 21, 2017
It's the game that was designed like that! It's not an error c:
This game firstly came out on Android (if I remember correctly) and then it was released on PC as well. So let's just say that is a porting in a certain sense, but again don't worry, it's not a problem. It's the game itself c:
Aha, i see. Alrighty, thank you then for the quick answer. :)

Reactions: ponyguy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
So isn't a yandere a mentally ill girl who like becomes creepily obsessed with the main protagonist and starts like murdering girls who flirt with him in grotesque and brutal ways and stuff? ::|:

Because if so, I think I will enjoy this :heartcoveredeyes:

Bleere

Apr 3, 2017
Yeah, at first you all be like "Oh, yandere, i wanna yandere girlfriend" but than you all like "PLEASE, DON'T STAB ME WITH THAT HUGE KNIFE" or "OH MY GOD WHY YOU KILLED HER"
But yeah, this VN looks interesting :D

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Tried to open the game, now I have a potential virus. I can't even delete the folder.
Don't know what to say, honestly. I still have the game on my desktop and I already use Avast for safety - because even though I've downloaded it directly from Nutaku, doesn't mean anything. For me, everything it's safe and I don't have any problem.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I'm a huge yandere nerd, so I will help spread some love to other distinguished gentlemen of fine taste...

If you like this, I suggest taking for a test drive.
( Wiki/Walkthrough: )
Screenshots, spoilers:

Also, is just about the most messed up dating sim ever if you really want to dig in to some exaggerated yandere. Screenshots, spoilers:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes