VN Ren'Py Completed My Neighbor is a Yandere!? [Ch. 1-2 v1.0] [Maranyo Games]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hey about the gibberish, there i can help ya! you simply didn't install the japanese language package you need!

to the rest fo your text, i will read it later on. right now i have something to do ^^. but let's see then, maybe i can bring you to our side, the dark side, the hentai side huahahaha ;D. no really, let's see then.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
hey about the gibberish, there i can help ya! you simply didn't install the japanese language package you need!

to the rest fo your text, i will read it later on. right now i have something to do ^^. but let's see then, maybe i can bring you to our side, the dark side, the hentai side huahahaha ;D. no really, let's see then.
Didn't have the option to install it on the last version of Windows I have. It's installed on this one. Still don't trust myself with installing anything though. :p

It's fine. It was mostly just me whining and crying about how lazy and stupid I am about this supposedly simple thing. You really don't need to read it all. XD

Anyway. Gonna go and try to get this game to work. Apparently I still have to run some patches or something so they can edit the registry. It's still a hassle. But hopefully it's as simple as just clicking them and done.
How exactly do I apply the muscles patches though? There's no readme with the download.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
you don't install "more shit", you install things that you need and will use a lot. your father however seems to install a lot of shit as far as i could read (?). i hope he knows what he is doing...
just think about the rpg maker games that you can also download here on f95 zone. do you really think you can simply play it after downloading it? hell no, you need the appropriate program for it. to be able to play all rpg maker games i have i 8 rpg makers programs. one is even a super rare japanese version. don't cost me much space, i know where i have installed them and my windows screen is free from unnecessary icons that i don't need.
50 bucks or even less once paid and you have it for ever. lol c'mon. alo you seem to have a drive with 1 tb. simply install ya games there. 1tb is more than enough. by the way, you have to waste space for games, even if you don't install them. everything costs space. so there isn't a real difference there other than that you also have some registry files.
using the muscle mod is like unpacking a file into the right folder. c'mon, if you have the time to start your computer and check ya e-mail you will also have enough time to use the mod. and no you won't break the game with it. normally if you wanna mod something you are making a copy of what you wanna change. the mod changes the data folder of the game? fine, copy the data folder somewhere so you have a backup and than start modding ya game. if it fucks up ya game, simply copy the backup back to the game folder. oldschool i tell ya. and for aa2 you can even use a fanmade mod manager that works like heaven.
as i said, you can make 'em ya bitches. it's not really meant to be played like that but you can do it. but it seems you really are more into eroges from black lilith i guess.
no story, just pure hardcore sex stuff.

anyway what i dont get is: you say you don't protect ya pc (an antivirrus is important! don't be greedy here, at the end you will just lose more money or even much more if you don't invest in a good protection!!!), yet your father seems to download shitloads of crap form dubious sites and you are still scared to even install a simple game, yet alone a mod??? are you kidding me? if you are already infested than you can count the numbers down 'till ya pc will be so slow that you can't use it properly anymore. i am kinda shocked i have to say. but even though it's kinda dumb what you two are doing on ya pc i won't leave ya alone without a lil' help. i can help you at least to get rid of adware and junkware.
and no you won't have to install anything. you simply run the exe and let it do its work. afterwards you can delete the exe.
download these:

and then tell me what they found out. oh and there is a way to get rid of viruses... by using protections -.-. i am virusfree since years now.

about the text files, sorry you are wrong. i'm working a lot with texts. i can name my files the way i want it. things are also correctly installed with the correct name. you will only see differences when you plug in ya headphones and such. the text then changes into japanese. but that's not even worth mentioning. dunno what shitty program you might be using, but on open office i can write what i want. nothing changes there. the facultry where im studying is also using japanese non unicode and nothing changes there either. to test ya letters i also saved a textfile that is named č,ć,š. nothing got changed. inside the program no command was changed either. all my programs didn't change at all. to be honest you are the first guy on the website i met that has problems here.

and now i want to know why your father wants so many different music downloading programs??? simply use a youtube plugin. and about the videos: you just have to know the websites and you won't have to fear of any viruses. 'cause there are some really good ones out there ^^.

jeez, we wrote so much already, in that time you could have properly installed the game already with all the necessary mods ;). just saaaaayin..
well okay, so be it, i can't help you there it seems. ask me if ya need something and please use at least the two downloads i gave ya. well then, im going back to learning... gotta relearn 800 kanjis now x.x.

edit: about the muscle mod. use wizzard. it's easier to use it. or else you have to search for the file you have to overwrite.
here the download and a tutorial on how to set it up (its only 5 steps and won't take more than a 1 minute, everything is predone already):

the cool thing, you don't install it and you simply put mods like the muscle mod into the mod folder of wizzard and start wizzard. then you see the mod on the screen and simply tick it on to install it in the game. everything will be done from the wizzard. if you don't like the mod anymore or if something is wrong, simply untick it and it will uninstall the mod. you can also start your game from the wizzard itself. if you need pictures i can provide you a few to show you how it will look like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
you don't install "more shit", you install things that you need and will use a lot. your father however seems to install a lot of shit as far as i could read (?). i hope he knows what he is doing...
just think about the rpg maker games that you can also download here on f95 zone. do you really think you can simply play it after downloading it? hell no, you need the appropriate program for it. to be able to play all rpg maker games i have i 8 rpg makers programs. one is even a super rare japanese version. don't cost me much space, i know where i have installed them and my windows screen is free from unnecessary icons that i don't need.
50 bucks or even less once paid and you have it for ever. lol c'mon. alo you seem to have a drive with 1 tb. simply install ya games there. 1tb is more than enough. by the way, you have to waste space for games, even if you don't install them. everything costs space. so there isn't a real difference there other than that you also have some registry files.
using the muscle mod is like unpacking a file into the right folder. c'mon, if you have the time to start your computer and check ya e-mail you will also have enough time to use the mod. and no you won't break the game with it. normally if you wanna mod something you are making a copy of what you wanna change. the mod changes the data folder of the game? fine, copy the data folder somewhere so you have a backup and than start modding ya game. if it fucks up ya game, simply copy the backup back to the game folder. oldschool i tell ya. and for aa2 you can even use a fanmade mod manager that works like heaven.
as i said, you can make 'em ya bitches. it's not really meant to be played like that but you can do it. but it seems you really are more into eroges from black lilith i guess.
no story, just pure hardcore sex stuff.

anyway what i dont get is: you say you don't protect ya pc (an antivirrus is important! don't be greedy here, at the end you will just lose more money or even much more if you don't invest in a good protection!!!), yet your father seems to download shitloads of crap form dubious sites and you are still scared to even install a simple game, yet alone a mod??? are you kidding me? if you are already infested than you can count the numbers down 'till ya pc will be so slow that you can't use it properly anymore. i am kinda shocked i have to say. but even though it's kinda dumb what you two are doing on ya pc i won't leave ya alone without a lil' help. i can help you at least to get rid of adware and junkware.
and no you won't have to install anything. you simply run the exe and let it do its work. afterwards you can delete the exe.
download these:

and then tell me what they found out. oh and there is a way to get rid of viruses... by using protections -.-. i am virusfree since years now.

about the text files, sorry you are wrong. i'm working a lot with texts. i can name my files the way i want it. things are also correctly installed with the correct name. you will only see differences when you plug in ya headphones and such. the text then changes into japanese. but that's not even worth mentioning. dunno what shitty program you might be using, but on open office i can write what i want. nothing changes there. the facultry where im studying is also using japanese non unicode and nothing changes there either. to test ya letters i also saved a textfile that is named č,ć,š. nothing got changed. inside the program no command was changed either. all my programs didn't change at all. to be honest you are the first guy on the website i met that has problems here.

and now i want to know why your father wants so many different music downloading programs??? simply use a youtube plugin. and about the videos: you just have to know the websites and you won't have to fear of any viruses. 'cause there are some really good ones out there ^^.

jeez, we wrote so much already, in that time you could have properly installed the game already with all the necessary mods ;). just saaaaayin..
well okay, so be it, i can't help you there it seems. ask me if ya need something and please use at least the two downloads i gave ya. well then, im going back to learning... gotta relearn 800 kanjis now x.x.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT 2: Edited in Spoiler.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i will put it in a spoiler then so it doesn't get too long for the people here. feel free to read it... or not.

pity that i couldn't help you out then. i even helped people who didn't know how to use 7zip and i managed to make them install their games of desires properly and without failures. i often also write step by step tutorials for them, but given the fact that you don't have the nerves for it you don't want me to give you a proper explenation on what to do i guess. oh well, i will let this case fall then :/.

Reactions: FFTW and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i will put it in a spoiler then so it doesn't get too long for the people here. feel free to read it... or not.

pity that i couldn't help you out then. i even helped people who didn't know how to use 7zip and i managed to make them install their games of desires properly and without failures. i often also write step by step tutorials for them, but given the fact that you don't have the nerves for it you don't want me to give you a proper explenation on what to do i guess. oh well, i will let this case fall then :/.

I appreciate the help. Even if it might not seem that way. I've already wasted hours on this so I don't want to try anything else now. I just need rest.
But maybe one day I'll come back to it and try again. Once I've forgotten the ordeal I went through tonight. XD
Then I'll come to you first and ask for that step by step tutorial before I do anything else. Deal?
Same if I find any other game I have trouble installing. :)

Van95

Aug 2, 2017
I came here for the real yandere experience. All I wanted was a girl who will drug, torture, terrorize and rape me both mentally and physically while locking me in a cellar and going out to brutally murdering every living being i've interacted with in front of my eyes to protect our eternal love and maybe an eventual murder-suicide. What is this vanilla BS. I must say I am disappointed. Hopefully chapter 2 might be a bit better.

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Yandere, my favorite dere. So loyal yet so creepy and scary, just what I like hehe. But yeah the game is too short indeed, need 1~2 hours playtime at least.

There was that time in AA2 when I really really wanted a girl to force me to have cough with her but it never worked. I made her evil, violent, deceptive, etc, ignored her and even soxed another girl in front of her but to no avail. After so many trials with no positive result, I gave up and went on my journey of normalness when suddenly, just after the gym class ended, the diligent, easygoing and friendly class rep raped me in front of everyone (well she was Evil but that was the only bad trait she had). Everyone including me and my supposedly yandere girfriend screamed out of shock at the sudden turn of event. If only I knew in advance that would happen, I would have set the H mood and made a delicious orgy out of it.

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
And again, like I said, you could've easily not saying anything at all and not download the game. I mean.. what did you get by saying this? Virus and such? My reactions/reply? Good job:pokerFace:
But anyway, let's just stop going off topic.
How am I supposed to know if there is a virus or not, if I don't download it? I simply check everything I download of this site. If it triggers some anti-virus I'm extremely cautious. Sure, it may well be a false positive. I've had very simple programs I had to code for school flagged as virus before.
Anyhow, better safe than sorry is my motto when it comes to computer security.

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
The reason questions is just how many bad endings on there and will it be able to top school days =X

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The reason questions is just how many bad endings on there and will it be able to top school days =X
Bad endings, so far, only one. Because there's "Good Ending, Neutral Ending and Bad Ending". As for your second question... don't think so. Stick with School Days, it's better. This yandere here.. it's a joke compared to others xD

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Waaait.... will this downloadable version work in Android as well?

If not, does anyone have the Android version?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Chapter 2 has been released on patreon.
I'm with Nutaku however, not on patreon. I thought that maybe purchasing the first chapter was a "sure thing" for the second, but seems not and right now, I don't have 5€ to spend for the second. If someone has it already, feel free to share it here (though I doubt it since it's really bad for a game).

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes