Unity - Completed - Gamer Girls: Cyberpunk 2069 [Final] [Pirates Of The Digital Sea]

1. 2.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

It's Tetris! With hentai as your reward! Sounds like a match made in heaven, right? Well somehow these guys managed to botch something so simple. The animations are fair enough but the Tetris is pretty horrendous.

Ok, it's actually not that bad. First off, it uses true RNG to generate pieces, which if you're used to modern Tetris may lead to the feeling that you're not getting the piece you want. That's fine, since you at least have the ability to hold pieces.

On its own this wouldn't be much of a problem, since the appeal of old school Tetris is that there's actual decision-making involved with stacking and not just 4 block clearing or T spinning for high scores, but that's something Tetris pros can go more in-depth about than I can.

What really makes this a chore to play is the pace. The pieces fall so goddamn slowly, and there is no quick drop. I can sorta forgive the lack of quick drop since this game was sorta designed to be played one-handed (because you know, reasons) except that's not even the case since you need a second hand to hold pieces.

I don't even care that there's no clockwise and counter-clockwise turning, or that there is no T-spinning, or that this is supposed to be relatively easy so that even a Tetris noob can win. Not having quick-drop makes this game an absolute chore to play and turned what could have easily been a 3 or 4 star game into a 2 star.

If you have more patience than I do then sure go ahead and play this game to completion but if you respect your free time, then skip this and move on with life.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Das Ras

It's not worth playing, you've seen this exact game a million times. This time however, there's no skip feature like in other mindlessly created cash grabs like this one. You play tetris like 20 times, but you don't even really get to play. You just have a certain amount of lines to clear until you move on, and the game seems to purposefully avoid giving you the blocks you need. It's bad and you've already seen these scenes before. Skip it and go play something worth your time.