Unity Completed Gamer Girls: Dating Sim [Final] [Pirates Of The Digital Sea]

Nov 14, 2021
Suggestion: make it less grindy. Either require less points to interact with the girls, or reward more points during tetris. It's unbearable right now.

Dickchomp

Apr 11, 2018
They should remove the time limits or make it far less grindy (preferably both), right now I have to play tetris about 8 times just to have a new dialog with a girl.

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
So I actually really like Tetris, but whomever thought that a time-limit ( Novel idea; Make it more difficult by increasing the speed as time prog is a good idea should have his balls crushed. Not to mention the sex-minigame... My god, sex minigames suck, period. But this one manages to be even WORSE, holy fuck...

Add: Also I like the idea of puzzle-tetris, but the devs couldn't help themselves and decided: "you know what'd make great puzzle tetris? Randomized pieces!"... Guy must've been high as a kite when he designed this.

Last edited:

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
After finishing, I have to say. This is some really poor coded shit. Someone needs to teach the developer how to do text culling and proper text-loading... What is it with Unity devs and refusing to do text culling?

Also, why do all three girls talk in the exact same way? They all sound kinda stuck up in their messages.
A mix of poor writing and poor localization. The women speak very Russian, which has a tedency to come accross as "stuck-up" in English.

Nov 14, 2021
A mix of poor writing and poor localization. The women speak very Russian, which has a tedency to come accross as "stuck-up" in English.
Unfortunately this makes it seem like the girls have zero interest in the guy. Like the least playful and flirty messages I've ever seen, then suddenly SEX (seemingly out of nowhere). You really lose interest in the conversations.

Reactions: rorzy

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
Unfortunately this makes it seem like the girls have zero interest in the guy. Like the least playful and flirty messages I've ever seen, then suddenly SEX (seemingly out of nowhere). You really lose interest in the conversations.
Yeah, definitely agree. Also doesn't help that it basically goes like: "lets meet!" - picture ( of the girl lying seductivly ) - "that was fun!". Very jarring without having actual scenes and events. Overall, obviously a quick cash-grab with the bare-minimum of effort put into it.

blemp

Mar 24, 2020
does someone have a save? this game is absolute balls to play but I like the art style and I'm a fucking huge sucker for ahegao

dura0210

Jan 9, 2022
So i played it and completed it and i can say, cant recommend, its just 2 Minutes of Tetris game that repeats, doesnt really get harder, you get about 10-20 points per game(depending on how good you are) and need about 4-5000 points to unlock all content for the girls, you can use cheatengine and i highly recommend it, since it would take a bit to grind it with tetris, the chat options for the girls doesnt matter that much, each gives you progress some more some less, so it seems, each girl has 12 levels each level unlocking a new picture well its actually 3 Pictures with different varietys and the last being the sex scene

the sex scenes seem fine they are well done and uncensored, but the minigame to play these scenes isnt rly fun, so if you want to see the scenes feel free to use cheat engine but wouldnt recommend playing this game, also only 3 girls
Mind telling me how to cheat?

Last edited:

ryndegart

Jun 2, 2020
Mind telling me how to cheat?
use cheat engine
-scan thevalue of your point (first scan), you will get a lot of registry
-play the tetris game to get point and get to the main menu
-scan again the current value of your point with next scan if you only get 1 address double click it and change the value to 6000
-if theres still more than 1 address repeat step 2 and 3 until you get 1 adress
enjoy

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This one is not worth to play..

Challenging, but boring.
Delayed input command.
The chat is a perspective from only one person's view, so it is not worth to check out.

So yeah, definitely not worth it.

Just use the cheat engine and enjoy the gallery.