VN - Unity - Completed - Gamer Girls- Futanari [Final] [Pirates Of The Digital Sea]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ferriol

Game has good art, but that's about it.

The primary gameplay loop consists of playing a series of simplistic Match-3 battles for a while until you unlock the two images for each girl, then move on to the next girl to repeat the process.

Battle itself consists of exactly what you'd expect: damage blocks to deal damage, heal blocks to heal, currency blocks to gain more currency, and adrenaline blocks to fill up a bar that'll never fill up before you reach the round limit. The opponent will damage your health or change blocks on your board every few rounds, and you'll lose if you run out of health or time.

Sexual content consists of the usual "find the sweet spot" on a minimally animated image of a given girl. There are two such images for each of the three girls, each unlocked upon completing the 3rd and 6th Match-3 level of the respective girl.

Music is a short 30-second loop that you'll get tired of.

Writing is passable, but not stellar. There are a few grammatical issues, as well as parts where the sentence structure flows awkwardly, but I assume that's due to the writer not natively speaking English. Beyond technical qualms, the story itself is not engaging, as neither the plot nor the characters are particularly interesting.

I'll admit I stopped playing after the first girl, so maybe there's more complexity in systems or writing for the rest of the game, but I could not bring myself to play more of this game. Nothing about it is catastrophically terrible, but at the same time nothing is particularly enjoyable beyond the art.