4.60 star(s) 21 Votes

user500

Jul 6, 2018
I have the same gripes as most of the ones said already. I do think the first cutscene about the MC getting kicked out should have better paced text or maybe just have it so you can advance the text yourself like you can in-game, I could barely read everything when the text just decides to just go to the next sentence immediately after finishing the last one.
overall this game has a lot of good stuff about it, but the dialogue has three big issues imo:
1. there's like too much of it (it's kind of crazy to me how long some interactions go on for)
That's the biggest thing for me too. The game over sex scenes go on for way, way, to long. I think it would be best to just cut out any text done by a narrator and have Chiro say briefly what's happening. Two minutes of "Oh he's getting hard! He's fucking me so fast! Ah, I'm getting pumped full of cum!" would probably flow a lot better then ten minutes of being told she's a horny virgin who is scared and also aroused that the huge fuckpole is gonna plow her pussy.

I will say tho, I kinda like the cringe dialog. Calling herself a girlboss, her mom saying she's a pogchamp, and getting told to touch grass by her dad, being as awkward and antisocial as Chiro is, this does just seem like what would be said around her.

LupuseDei26

Jan 8, 2018
I had the same thought - it resembles Lewd Leaf Land - Maple Tea Ecstasy by AheGames. Dunno if it's a coincidence. I wouldn't say it looks amazing just based on that though - Lewd Leaf Land was only okay.
This image from the dev's Twitter really made me think of Lewd Leaf Land too. Similar artstyle, similar environments, both pixel art furry platformer games, and this reference to a deer. I'm starting to think it's the same dev lol

F5CvDgYW4AEuaoU.png

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Yeah so like most of the dialogue is great especially the intro and some of the events along the way. I found the humor hilarious because it's a bunch of self-aware memes and any element of cringe is obviously intentional. That said, the game over scenes go on for way too long and could be trimmed down considerably.

Last edited:

Chloethelazy

Feb 6, 2019
Looks interesting... Imma wait for more content tho, from the looks of it there probably are about 2 H Scenes rn. (no idea, please confirm )

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Okay this game is very promising, let's hope the development actually continues and this game goes places :D

Mar 19, 2018
I will say tho, I kinda like the cringe dialog. Calling herself a girlboss, her mom saying she's a pogchamp, and getting told to touch grass by her dad, being as awkward and antisocial as Chiro is, this does just seem like what would be said around her.
weirdly enough i actually also agree with you--like, the stuff that's "overly cringe" in a stereotypical way i wouldn't even call cringe in this context. it's more like, vibes for a lot of the other stuff???

especially with the tribal wolfmen, their dialogue feels really stilted and awkward

Reactions: JustAl

katethespider

Feb 22, 2021
Perfect. If you are a girl and that describes you, please go on a date with me.
hiii >~<

You would think there would be a ton of games like this
fr tho considering what the main demographic that makes and plays games like this is, it is surprising (and very disappointing) that there aren't more games about neet degenerates

as for the game itself: mostly repeating stuff that's already been said, but the artstyle's great, the dialogue is a lot and slow and a bit too cringe imo and very stilted in places, and if this is the very early release it seems to be, i cannot wait to see what it's gonna look like with a bit more content! looking forward to more gamer girl failure adventures!

Reactions: Raziels

Vocobon

May 28, 2021
This game has a pretty good start. The audio seems to be really quiet, though, even after turning it up in the options. Also, this game desperately needs V-sync, my game was screentearing like there's no tomorrow. One last suggestion, the boss could really use some clearer hit boxes, I was getting hit when I was no where near the boss.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
weirdly enough i actually also agree with you--like, the stuff that's "overly cringe" in a stereotypical way i wouldn't even call cringe in this context. it's more like, vibes for a lot of the other stuff???

especially with the tribal wolfmen, their dialogue feels really stilted and awkward
I think there's something to be said for the consistency of it. I'm personally not a huge fan of the writing style, but because the game is so deliberate with it I've almost come out the other end a bit to where I don't mind it.

Agree about the wolfmen too. They feel a little too token thug bad guy with how crude some of their dialogue is. Took me out of the vibe a bit.

Reactions: JustAl

MannBobinson

Feb 27, 2023
Damn, one of the few 2DCG games in recent memory with actually good art (not a furry I swear). Even the platforming feels great, if a little barebones.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes