4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Maple Tea Ecstasy was pretty damn good.

Has to be, to overcome my normal distaste for furry stuff.

Name is Here

Apr 20, 2023
Is the restraint system broken for anyone else? It says Left/Right, but hitting the keys or hitting the button does nothing. Also the gallery doesn't seem to want to unlock.

Last edited:

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
Is the restraint system broken for anyone else? It says Left/Right, but hitting the keys or hitting the button does nothing. Also the gallery doesn't seem to want to unlock.
Yeah for some reason that system doesn't pay attention to your key rebinds and only responds to the A and D keys. I'm assuming it got overlooked and is just using the old key layout from older builds

Nelly Nella

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
The Parry mechanic is very nice.
The new (almost) pure platforming level sucks tho :/
Tight jumps, no coyote time, very slow stamina regen, homing bullets and worst of all.. if you fall once it's all the way to the start.
Cheated my stamina and health just to not go insane.
Imagine my fucking frustration after reaching the end of the beach level just to get wrong warped and blackscreened (0.1.5.0) :KEK:
I will definitely bring up Coyote time to the boss.

tselliot

Jul 9, 2018
I'm getting a weird glitch where its like I'm constantly in an ever shifting windstorm, usually pushing me to the left. Holding into the wind just makes me stand still, and I move double speed in the direction of the wind. Its not regular, doesn't have a strong correlation with anything I can tell, and it sucks. Wtf

Mitsugi753

Aug 4, 2024
sad bro :FacePalm:
the creator said it only takes a few more days on patreon but it's been a week with no info. we android users can no longer contain our lust

OMEGASTRIKE28

Aug 18, 2024
Have a lot of bugs

- I cant load my last save in the beach so i have to start over
- Enemies like the Wolf, Fox and Bear Boss i can't attack and they can't hurt me
- Both maps The Forest and Beach should be unlocked for me. Seen i complete the game and save it between the houses. But all maps are locked.

If someone have a save and if is possible. Share it to me please.

Cracor

Jul 21, 2023
Quite a few bugs to fix. All from brand new exctract.
If in lewd pool (pinkl water) press e to masturbate while being attacked by wolf will cause you to fall through map at end of action.
after talking to the bunny the next part of map goes to blackscreen (windowed and fullscreen.) u can move but cant see reminds me of old boot up.
Sometimes when dying from loss of hp running speed is halved or slower (can be fixed until death again with a restart of game).
Idk how gallery is meant to be unlocked but none did come up with the game overs i tried.

tselliot

Jul 9, 2018
I'm getting a weird glitch where its like I'm constantly in an ever shifting windstorm, usually pushing me to the left. Holding into the wind just makes me stand still, and I move double speed in the direction of the wind. Its not regular, doesn't have a strong correlation with anything I can tell, and it sucks. Wtf
figured it out, having a controller plugged in but using your keyboard freaks the game out. unplugged the controller and all is well

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
So I'm trying out the 0.1.5.3 patch, but I can't seem to change the keybinding for keyboard controls. How do I do that?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes