Seeking Games about conquering kingdoms (And enslaving girls ;) )

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Looking for games like Kichiku Rance but more modern stuff, where you conquer both the world and the woman you find in your way, by nice or evil means. Preferible evil. Please, let me use evil means.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Not more modern, but I think Sengoku Rance is good, if not the best in that series. You manage your army and try to unite JAPAN.

The art is better than Kichiku (imo), tons of sex as a Rance game should be, and the gameplay is damn addicting, lots of strategies involved in later fights.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Not more modern, but I think Sengoku Rance is good, if not the best in that series. You manage your army and try to unite JAPAN.

The art is better than Kichiku (imo), tons of sex as a Rance game should be, and the gameplay is damn addicting, lots of strategies involved in later fights.
Like my profile picture tells, i played all (translated) Rance games. But thanks anyway!

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Then how about a game from the same company. daibanchou big bang age iirc. You start with conquering the school, then the district, then city and so on. Lots of strategy and girls. And modern setting too

Reactions: Mephistofeles