SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
forF95_2.png

Overview:
You play the role of Sir Patrik of Akros, a charismatic, handsome and middle aged (for the times) Knight that set by bonds of loyalty and family to the new Countess of Kathia, is bound to gather the fealty of the vassals of his liege, cajole with the outer counts, and overthrow the Duke of Luvia. It will not be only a path of conflict, choices of whom to trust and whom to make a head short, but will let the player enjoy the power fantasy of the Middle Ages, using the lesser and being used by the higher, both for power and for pleasure. In your treacherous journey among medieval politics, nothing will stop you from romancing and lay with any woman that is put in your way, for lust, love or political interest. Not only nothing stops you: Is part of your mission.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-06
Release Date: 2021-04-09
Developer: Seventh Vixen - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19.f
Language: English
Length: 13 hours +
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Recommended System Specifications:
DOWNLOAD
Win64(0.19.f):

Win64(0.19.e): - - - -
Win32(0.19.e): - -
Mac (v0.15e): - -
Linux (v0.15e): - -

Extras: - Full Walkthrough 1 (0.15e) ByJoey - Full Walkthrough 2 (0.15e) ByDrako -
Fan sigs 1 - Fan Sigs 2

Joey the helper in BFL:AR thanks for the link

hannah.jpg getya.png Image5.png Image99.png minervablanca.png nastybusines.png Slit.png Image6.png M&A.png MouthAss.png a5.png 13x2.jpg BfLArmoredRomance2.jpg SweetBuyyMove.png BfLArmoredRomance7.jpg Image2.png BfLArmoredRomance11.jpg BfLArmoredRomance22.jpg l_6.png BfLArmoredRomance21.jpg BfLArmoredRomanceLil.png Image6.png TheMistressB.png 11_cumIn_a.png 18_ForTrailer.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
This looks like my jam. Definitely something that catches my interest (management/rpg). I'll wait a few iterations to give it a proper try. I also like that some of the women looks a little goofy. They are not merely redresses of the same ol'. I kind of hope for some gilf/mature content... I know it's not to everyone's taste and I don't expect there to be in this game or in the future, but a boy can hope.

Reactions: Joey the mangaka
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes