trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
This thread and the game started to develop in 2019. The only news we got from the developer is always (for a very long time): I have problems.
It would be great if this game gets resurrected sometimes I think it is very unique but anyone paying monthly to support this project needs to reconsider its life choices. They are paying for a possibility. They subscribe for something may or may not happen in the future.
So answering to this: did we get scammed? Well I don't think so because it's available for free. There were no promise that this game ever be finished. Lately there were no promise to even gets worked on. So subscribers were donators not costumers.
Crowd fund projects start to make excuses after awhile since the beginnings. When they first start complaining you should immediately stop the subscription and only continue when they deliver.
It's not even their bad intention. It's capability. This dev is very talented but can't deliver. We don't need to know the why. No drama. I keep this on my radar and move on.
The developer has been pretty clear about why he isn't working on it. He is not making money from it. In that situation, his subscriber base will not increase, and he will not likely produce any new material either.

His abandonment of the project is evident at this point. Few developers will say, "I do not plan on making games right now. Do not donate to me," but in a nutshell, he has already said as much. Some people have to read between the lines. You are not being tricked if you intend to support the project in the hopes that something will happen. Simply put, you are just an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadows88
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes