trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
This thread and the game started to develop in 2019. The only news we got from the developer is always (for a very long time): I have problems.
It would be great if this game gets resurrected sometimes I think it is very unique but anyone paying monthly to support this project needs to reconsider its life choices. They are paying for a possibility. They subscribe for something may or may not happen in the future.
So answering to this: did we get scammed? Well I don't think so because it's available for free. There were no promise that this game ever be finished. Lately there were no promise to even gets worked on. So subscribers were donators not costumers.
Crowd fund projects start to make excuses after awhile since the beginnings. When they first start complaining you should immediately stop the subscription and only continue when they deliver.
It's not even their bad intention. It's capability. This dev is very talented but can't deliver. We don't need to know the why. No drama. I keep this on my radar and move on.
The developer has been pretty clear about why he isn't working on it. He is not making money from it. In that situation, his subscriber base will not increase, and he will not likely produce any new material either.

His abandonment of the project is evident at this point. Few developers will say, "I do not plan on making games right now. Do not donate to me," but in a nutshell, he has already said as much. Some people have to read between the lines. You are not being tricked if you intend to support the project in the hopes that something will happen. Simply put, you are just an idiot.

Last edited:

Darkios

Jan 28, 2018
Just look what is back on the menu boys !

"
BFL 0.20.a uploaded at Closed Beta Chat (Beta Knights etc).

Summary:
650+ new still renders
60+ new video animations
+other animations
+2500 new dialogue lines
(Sitting at 15.999 dialogue lines now total)

Kaelkirk Quest complete, All Penketh parts visitable, new people, progress with new people,
broad summary of characters involved in any way in the update:
(Minerva, Lia, Emilia, Kat, Mina, Anna, Robin, the alebrewer, ?(new) , ?(new), ?(new), Dex, Father Charles, Baron Vael, Andreia Tovarina, Christos Slavac, Elizabetta Slavac, Rosetta Gorza)

Most importantly, I'm back for good. Everyday with the chop chop forwards. I'll post better information along the days. Hope we get enough testers to get this down the line, quite complex coding this time, lots of testing needed."

He's back baby ! News from the oficial discord.

Last edited:

Raife

May 16, 2018
holy shit. This is one of my favorite games on the website. im subbing back to his patreon. Can't believe its back. i thought it was dead...
If he's back, I'm back. This project was always insanely ambitious for a single dev. But if he's up for another go, so am I.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Haha! Noob.

Pro heckers like me knows this the right way --->

You need to send this link to the dev, he clicks and downloads ram, he thinks he gets ram?

Nah. It's me who gets all the ram. :cool::coffee:
I'm not sharing my 128gb of ram thanks.... I need it to keep 4 daz instances open and unity at the same time >_<

See you all in Luvia!

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes