Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
This thread and the game started to develop in 2019. The only news we got from the developer is always (for a very long time): I have problems.
It would be great if this game gets resurrected sometimes I think it is very unique but anyone paying monthly to support this project needs to reconsider its life choices. They are paying for a possibility. They subscribe for something may or may not happen in the future.
So answering to this: did we get scammed? Well I don't think so because it's available for free. There were no promise that this game ever be finished. Lately there were no promise to even gets worked on. So subscribers were donators not costumers.
Crowd fund projects start to make excuses after awhile since the beginnings. When they first start complaining you should immediately stop the subscription and only continue when they deliver.
It's not even their bad intention. It's capability. This dev is very talented but can't deliver. We don't need to know the why. No drama. I keep this on my radar and move on.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Again, this game gets abandoned tag despite the Dev constantly being able to be contacted and also updating on the situation and confirming it is in development. It's a false abandoned tag afaik.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Again, this game gets abandoned tag despite the Dev constantly being able to be contacted and also updating on the situation and confirming it is in development. It's a false abandoned tag afaik.
That's following F95's rules for labeling. Even if the dev is in constant contact, if it's been more than 18 months since the last release (it's been 28 months now), a game will be labeled as Abandoned. You will get inaccurate labels sometimes, but the rule exists for a reason. Whenever a new update drops and gets posted here, the label will be removed.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
The game is amazing but you have to wonder if the scale of the game just got a bit out of control. For example some of the VN games that are taking an entire year for an update don't really have THAT much more content. I cant even imagine how long it would take to complete the scale of the entire game that you run around in the world map. Reminds me of a greatly simplified Assassins Creed.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
The game is amazing but you have to wonder if the scale of the game just got a bit out of control. For example some of the VN games that are taking an entire year for an update don't really have THAT much more content. I cant even imagine how long it would take to complete the scale of the entire game that you run around in the world map. Reminds me of a greatly simplified Assassins Creed.
Damn it's almost as if the game has been abandoned due to its overambitious size and complexity!

kevbrty

Apr 13, 2018
I never played this game beyond a few scenes.

Today as I play heads will roll, I had the urge to finally play and complete this game as it feels similar. But I had forgotten the game's name and I only remember that the mc was a knight errant. Finally found it back again after some simple searching.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Oh dear. Just stumbled across this thread while browsing the forum.

Yeah this was a really great project. Good old times. Best wishes to the dev.

Reactions: thunderkiss321
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes