Unity - Abandoned - Battle for Luvia: Armored Romance [0.19.f] [Seventh Vixen]

1. 1.00 star(s)

yeetermcgee123

Everything about this is 5* star quality... except that its never going to be completed and the story is probably only 30% finished.

Props to the developer - they punched out a *ton* of high quality content in a short period of time (when the game was being actively developed), but this project was way too ambitious to ever be finished. If the story had been scaled back, with less side plots and characters etc, it would have been completed. Instead its another game that abruptly ends in the middle with no conclusions
  2. 4.00 star(s)

RanRayya

I really like this game, the story, the soundscape, the music, the characters are well chosen, the only small defect is perhaps the quality of the renderings But with reshade I still managed to have a really nice result. good work thanks !
  3. 5.00 star(s)

shadowgallery2012

This is truly one of the best games on this site, Real choices leads to totally different endings. This is the definition of an EPIC game. The reflection of real-life history, the details to character's personality, the various events, those good quality 3D renders and animations.......Everything works so well together that you won't believe it's made by ONE single man. All hail to SeventhVixen, one of the most talented makers of adultgames!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

tabernakle

This game is bad and I don't understand why people rate it so highly (version reviewed : 0.19f).

Does it have potential to be a good story-based management game ? Yes, your choices are tracked and sometimes unlock exclusive dialogue options but, as of this version, these options have no impact besides showing a lewd scene or two. Yes you have ressources you can trade to gain favors from people but, meh, it feels limiting and clunky.

The animations are bad, real bad, to the point that I would rather be shown still images. And the writing does not imrpove the experience at all. I can excuse a few spelling mistakes here and there, especially if the writer is not a native speaker ; but this game is filled with typos that show a clear lack of re-reading and professionalism.

Also the game crashes a lot and the map takes time to load on my SSD ! I've been through the two chapters hoping to eventually reach that 4 and a half stars experience but I was only met with disappointment.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Kingkela

The animations aren't great, many of the characters look entirely too weird (much older than they should be, incredibly dirty, or just outright facially misshapen) or just plain hideous and the tcker tape text box is annoying as hell in a game set in the medieval era. Beside my laptop nealy died ,,, using too much memory (Unity) which is not worthed for this game to continue.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Rone6

Unique game with strangely erotic graphics and a compelling story with meaningful choices and long term consequences for the MCs actions. Definitely one of a kind. Very much hope development continues to complete this game
  7. 1.00 star(s)

meola147

This game's graphics are SO BAD. Game's Story is a very common. I don't like it. Renders are disgusting. Why this game have a lot of possitive comment? I don't know. I guess people want common games. This game's looks on the website very good but in the game very bad. Is it a bug or normal? Graphics looks like PS1 game's graphics. I can see pixels. So this game need good graphic. Game Developer should remake this game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

darthlucifer

What you have done is some thing that can only be described with one word "awesome". Keep up the good work.

Good Story , character and renders , a few bugs . The game is a perfect vanilla level game for me cause what this game truly lacks are fetishes.
    Hope you bring fetishes and I will surely support you in the future.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

chthonic_goat_666

There are some good story and gameplay concepts here, but they are not realised in a way that would make this game remotely enjoyable. The UI is a garish, clunky assault on my eyes. The writing is atrocious. The lack of a skip function and unnecessarily long transitions for every in-game action makes the gameplay infuriating. If you're looking to be challenged on sheer dumb tenacity at finishing a terribly designed game to the end, this is certainly the game for you.

The design choice of making characters look unique and realistic instead of cut-paste daz-3d supermodels, especially given the context of mediaeval times, is also interesting. But, again, it is executed very poorly. The gfx and sex scenes are poorly rendered, lit and edited. I don't know if the high saturation is a stylistic choice but for me it's not a point in the game's favour. The first thing any gfx designer should figure out is how not to make images that hurt the viewers' eyes. The animations are decent in themselves but they do nothing for me given the overall gfx issues.

PS - I realise that I'm criticising the developer for some things that he/she may be powerless to change, as in not being a native english speaker, limited resources, lack of programming/dev experience etc. but these are faults nonetheless. But I would like to reiterate that these are faults of (very) poor execution rather than poor vision. A skeleton of something genuinely fun and engaging is certainly present but that's about the only point in favour of this game at the moment.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

philippfelix

Like the idea of (optional) pregnancy in far future updates, as it would be very fitting for the time period and also given the fact that MC is a minor royalty it's common.

Some Dialogue already indicates pregnancy, though it's not a game tag yet, but with all the creampies you are handing out I am very eagerly looking forward to that, but as I said in faaaar future updates

anyways 5/5 for me so far (probably also because of me being a student of history haha), keep up the good work :)
  11. 2.00 star(s)

remeaux

The reason of my poor rating is based on one fact and the fact is infact a minor/major bug ( major cause my software perhaps..) Goes like this; I download the game, have 50GB space. I unpack the game, have 46.3GB space. Started go get into it and enjoy the most parts of the game for few days despite some crashes but its a WiP right, it is expected.. For me who tries a new game like.. every 15 days, its only normal.. So i go on untill after 4 days realise that only 21GB space left. Almost not anyother programs have been executed on the pc cause its my gaming one.. So i blame unity saves, right? Check them on and figure out that they actually are not the problem. So.. i start digging..

After some time i figure out this; Each time some mission-related minor bug or bad entry happens in the chache, game crashes. These crashes happens as freezing, so game freezes, no response sitch happens, task manager to kill the .exe. But each time this happens, 600-700mb of HD space is occupied. Now i dont know much about unity engine, my times messing with those are gone. Except browser-related, this was actually first time i tried unity as down/play so then again; not a pro, just trying to point out. So right after crash, 600-700mb whops from HD space. Tried to figure out what these evil HD-occupiers or where they located in the system and failed somehow cause usually some forum post points you out or you be able to dedicate recetly modified/created files in windows system or game folder or temp folder keeps the files but...... no. So, about 20GB HD space occupied for just 3.5 GB game and i need that space. I delete the game, nothing. I delete the entry folder+saves, still no gain. Defrag,, nothing, really?! I recovered the system for this. Then i managed the bugs came with the system recovery related with other programs running on this pc. So SORRY. No more than 2 stars for you and that 2 goes to minerva adios.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Snowcrash

Battle for Luvia: Armored Romance 0.19.e

***Seems my first review of this game which I did yesterday mysteriously disappeared, so I am going to try this a second time and see what happens.***

This game doesn't manage to keep up with the expectations it sets out for itself. If it took itself more seriously instead of being a parody, the story would feel more significant and worthwhile. The engine despite the fixes, still feels very clunky at times. Being open world means you'll need to play it with a walkthrough or feel frustrated and lost more often than not. Finally the graphics and renders aren't very appealing. A game that seemed very promising at first but it fails in its execution.
    3/5
  13. 5.00 star(s)

alborz1231

really good job on the game i have played many games but this one took my attention love all the good work keep it up dev wish you the best on this project looking forward to next updates this project took me by suprise but it was a good one it has almost everything for whom wanting an advanture hope this helps the dev also give all the support and love to their patreon they doin a great job so far
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Warscared

After talking to more knowledgeable people i choose to change the rating and give it one extra star! if you click ctlr + shift it goes on the skip mode and makes the game far more bearable! its not a solution to the grinding or at least far from ideal!

perhaps add a control command to make it more user friendly!

--- anyway bellow is my original review for those interested---

it gets a three! the game is totally original and i love the concept and many of the game mechanics!

whats the problem with it?

it seems the developers wanna make a movie and not a game!
    its impossible to play a 2nd time much less a 5th or 10th time so as a game it sucks ass big time!

to get a 5 stars i expect the game to be optimized to control so we can run past the parts of the game we already played and get to the decisions fast instead of having to wait 30 minutes sometimes because this shit does not run, it slowly crawls into an inch of quitting!

seriously if not for the concept that i absolutely adore i would have quited after 10 minutes!

the other very important part missing is the skip sex scenes and options to actually refuse some of those very realistic but revolting wenches!

i play games to escape from my life not have to face the same type of women i try to avoid everyday of my life!

for instance:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if this is to be a game and not an hybrid of a game and movie like the average jrpg since the 2000`s make it so we can actually play the game instead of grinding our asses trough scenes we have already seen 5 times and takes 5 minutes to go trough!

do not get me wrong i enjoy the grind when the game is worth it! this is just grinding patient not game play!

since its a Beta and i do love the concept i will endure hoping for better days but seriously make a game or make an animated movie the way it is atm its neither!

once those 2 issues of skipping scenes and actually being able to click the ctrl key into the meaty parts i will gladly give it a 5! as stated i love the concept the history and story and most of the mechanics! but most of the sex scenes are too uncanny valley for me so a skip scene button is really needed!

i played several games in unity and you could create a chatbox that enables the game to be streamlined and therefore be played in 5-15 minutes for experienced players!

more time in this game in its current state is not player engagement and probably 9 out of 10 people quit because of this lack of optimization!

its the story along as you get that right the rest comes with work!

i give it a 3 hoping to change my view on the future and give it a 5 and buy it in steam!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

fiveshotonekill

I actually just tried this game on the weekend and I must say it's a really great game. The story, setting, art, ui, lewd animation and characters are just top-notch and the gameplay is really immersive. What amazed me most is that there's a lot of possibilities and paths to be followed, player's choices are really matter, and it leads to quite big content. One example that I really appreciate is the warpath branch, there's just lot of possibilities about how things can be settled in the end. I really appreciate your work and would like to give a bit of my support, really looking forward to see how the story unfold. Also many thanks for the detailed walkthrough, I'm not sure if I'm able to get the most out of contents without it.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

GameUn0121

Good game! Interesting plot, beautiful graphics and high-quality animation. The girls are just gorgeous, each one is good!) It's a pity there is no translation into Russian. I am looking forward to new updates. I recommend to all fans of the genre)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1040098

Something refreshing. Something original. The story is well done so far and so are sex scenes. Something you don't see often in these games. Either the animations are well done and story is shit and vice versa. This is more than a visual novel. RPG elements are great, your choices do matter. If you act in a certain way, it will affect the outcome. Trust me when I say this, you MUST think a lot or at least read what the characters are saying. Pay attention. Map travel animation is kinda laggy but that's okay. The advance button or arrow can be super annoying when you are trying to skip some scenes. There is great emotion in characters, there is plenty sexual innuendo and pure sex. This game is SEX as an ART basically. Your characters are not lifeless, they have motives, if you work hard to please them, they reward you. Quests are very well thought out and never got boring. I was stuck again and again but the walkthrough is helpful really. Music isn't annoying like at all, sex sounds are sweet, but could use a little more variations, but not really that important. This game took me my entire day, but it was well worth it. Kinda gives me goosebumps what's ahead... When it's finished it will be a masterpiece I tell you. Please, without thinking twice, download and support the dev. It's crazy fun! <3
  18. 5.00 star(s)

daledd

Excellent and way underrated , am surprised this hasn't gotten more traction so far! Looking forward to future updates and to see what it will become!! Hope developer continues this game for a long long time and am also planning on donating some funds through Patreon to support this game
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Belfaborac

I'm afraid the language put me off completely and I couldn't quite manage an hour before I gave up and deleted it.

Other than that the animations aren't great, many of the characters look entirely too weird (much older than they should be, incredibly dirty, or just outright facially misshapen) or just plain hideous and the tcker tape text box is annoying as hell in a game set in the medieval era.

It's a shame, since many of the other review leads me to believe the game would be worth playing, but it needs a huge amount of polish if I'm to give it another go.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

IndigoHawk

This is a detailed adult game, with great story, lore, and medieval politics, and some RPG and adventure game elements, including different paths depending on choices and how items are used.

Scenes and characters are usually pretty hot. The art is unique, so give it a chance!

Players should expect to experiment or use a walk-through to find all of the scenes. It can be a bit difficult to skip forward, as the game has some transitions that require player input, like selecting where to go next on a map.

The engine creaks a bit under the ambition of the game. Potatoes will have issues running this game.

Curious to see more of the story unfold!