Seeking Games about Mafia / gangs

kymar10

Jan 2, 2022
I'm looking for mafia games, where the MC is a boss, preferably. However, I'm interested in any one related to Mafia (MC works for a gang, a mafia boss, being a killer, etc) and drugdealing. I need some help.

Thanks in advance!

Aug 22, 2016
BangCity
Play the son of a jailed mobster living in hiding and trying to take control of the gang after most of the members are jailed or dead, corrupt the gang "bitches" and your landlady

Reactions: Kananartans

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
if you play mafia games good games to start with are

mafia 1 witch its starts in the 1930s and ends in 1938 main character Tommy Angelo

Mafia 2 Set nearly a decade after the first game, Mafia II takes place between two distinct time periods – 1945 and 1951 – within the fictional U.S. city of Empire Bay Main Character Vito Scaletta

Mafia 3 Set nearly two decades after its predecessor, Mafia III takes place during the late 1960s, within the fictional U.S. city of New Bordeaux Main Character Lincoln Clay In 1968, Lincoln Clay returns home to New Bordeaux and reunites with his surrogate father and Black Mob leader Sammy Robinson, his adoptive brother Ellis, and his friend, Father James Ballard. While initially planning to leave for , Lincoln agrees to stay and help Sammy, who is facing problems from the Haitian Mob and is indebted to Sal Marcano

Keep watrch for Marfia 4 witch would take place probbaly between 1970s to 80s

Akagami_shanks17

May 31, 2023
does anyone know, a game where the main character works with a female gang/mafia who has a gothic style (she's not not gothic, but looks like a gothic girl, wears black lipstick and has a tattoo on her chest), I forgot the name of the game!!