Seeking Games about weakening strong women

Barogu

Mar 19, 2020
I want to get recommendations for some male protagonist(trainer?) games about weakening heroines: girls are too strong at the beginning but get weaker and weaker as the game progresses. News Desk by pyogara could be a great example as I have enjoyed it. Thank you.

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
News Desk by pyogara could be a great example as I have enjoyed it.
When I saw the thread title, this is exactly what I was gonna recommend. Such a gem.

I want to get recommendations for some male protagonist(trainer?) games
Have you played the popular classics like Witch Trainer, or are you just getting started in that genre?

Barogu

Mar 19, 2020
Have you played the popular classics like Witch Trainer, or are you just getting started in that genre?
Yes, I had played it until an ending. It was an impressive corruption game, and I enjoyed it. I believe I have played most of the popular games available, but there must be a lot of gems I could not find. Could you tell me the list of classics and your recommendation? I would love to play them. Thank you.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Yes, I had played it until an ending. It was an impressive corruption game, and I enjoyed it. I believe I have played most of the popular games available, but there must be a lot of gems I could not find. Could you tell me the list of classics and your recommendation? I would love to play them. Thank you.
The only trainer games I can recall playing (and liking) that aren't the usual popular ones are Together Again and Nai's Training Diary; those are solid trainer games, but the women you're training are already kinda weak at the beginning, so probably not what you're looking for here. I played The Headmaster many years ago and I recall it being a pretty good corruption game (not my favorite art style, though), but I don't remember how strong-willed the girls were initially.

I do tend to recommend Lab Rats 2 a lot because it's a sandbox where different types of emergent storytelling are possible, but it's more of a procedurally generated type of thing where not as much of the unique details are scripted. So like, you can gradually transform a well-paid employee who dresses conservatively into a submissive slut who works for free, but the game won't really do much to dramatize her changing personality and state of mind as she goes through that process (certainly not in any way that's unique to her), you'll just have to kinda imagine it. So if you're looking for something with narrative and world-building like News Desk, then Lab Rats is definitely not the game to play. But if you're looking for a game that has workplace sexual harassment and just sorta the generic bimbofication part of News Desk, Lab Rats might be worth a look.

Also, if you like the idea of a strong man being turned into a slutty woman, that's a whole other genre in itself (one I'm not particularly interested in, so I don't have any good recommendations, but to each their own).