EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Claris Cover.jpg

Overview:
Claris the princess knight is the most powerful swordswoman and sorceress in the land.
Her hobbies are killing bandits, and spends a lot of time killing harmless bandits.
One day, she gets possessed by a bandit who she had killed!
Now you can decide the fate of the princess knight Claris!​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-20
Release Date: 2019-07-27
Developer: Circle * Fairy Flower -
Translator: Lithras F95zone
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH -
Save
Thank you @MeltyQuest for creating and sharing a walkthrough.

Claris 1.jpg Claris 2.jpg Claris 3.jpg Claris 4.jpg Claris 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It seems quite a bit of text lines are cutting off the text box. That is a common problem with Translator++. I got a bit of spare time today So I'm going through the translation and fixing a few things to make it read better. I'm not changing anything, just trying to make the text not go off the damn page so much. I'll post a patch when I finish with it. The translator did a pretty good job it looks like so far.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Haha this hgame's general premise kind of remind me of a hgame I recently played named 'Marionette Fantasy'. Mind control and taking over the heroine's body is not that much of an uncommon trope, BUT the heroine being aware of the 'player' (us degenerate) controlling her, now that's uncommon. Interaction through 4th wall breaking, I really wanna play some female lead HRPG that adopts that kind of setting.

Reactions: errata and abiroyon

Lum123

Nov 10, 2018
I can't start the game i always get the message "Unable to find file:Audio/SE/Decision3"

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I can't start the game i always get the message "Unable to find file:Audio/SE/Decision3"
If I remember correctly that is a common RPGM error that has to do with you not having the RTP files. I could be wrong, but if i am remembering right you need to download / redownload the RTP for RPGM.

Reactions: grub17

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
It seems quite a bit of text lines are cutting off the text box. That is a common problem with Translator++. I got a bit of spare time today So I'm going through the translation and fixing a few things to make it read better. I'm not changing anything, just trying to make the text not go off the damn page so much. I'll post a patch when I finish with it. The translator did a pretty good job it looks like so far.
Yeah, this is the first game I've translated so making a couple mistakes/typos is to be expected, but most of the text should be fine.

MTL or actual translation?
I did use MTL from several sources and rewrote the lines so they make sense now.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes