Domingez_Lara

Aug 4, 2017
Not doubting you but was it perhaps upped to a total of 10 instead of upped by 10? Reason I ask is because I have seen games do that and RPGM's variable system tends to work that way. The event adds points after the event to the total and when you call the variable it displays the total. It might also of been a mistranslation.

You have a screenshot of what you saw? I could confirm easily with that.
I Found the same thing, I didn't take a screenshot but I can tell you the scene.

It's in the acadamy the first scene with the headmaster where she shows her panties - I had 5 control and it went up to 7 but the text did in fact say increased by 10.

Reactions: Silentce

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Not doubting you but was it perhaps upped to a total of 10 instead of upped by 10? Reason I ask is because I have seen games do that and RPGM's variable system tends to work that way. The event adds points after the event to the total and when you call the variable it displays the total. It might also of been a mistranslation.

You have a screenshot of what you saw? I could confirm easily with that.
Here is the Academy Screenshot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Domingez_Lara

Aug 4, 2017
Ugh, ok, that's it, this game is just an exemple of horrible game design.

The early game just SUCKS, no other world for it. Events will only up control once, so the only real way to up control is with drugs. That wouldn't be so bad if they were easy to make, but one of the ingredients, demon honey, is fucking impossible to get. I only found them in chests, and even them only a couple. And you need a bunch to do the dam drug! And it only ups the control by, like, 5 IF YOU ARE LUCKY! And events don't really start until, like, control 70! That's just bullshit!

I will keep playing, but by god is this game bad. A clear exemple of a developer that didn't had a single clue of what the hell they were making.
You didn't find the right mobs, go to the slime forest and kill the plants, they drop the Demonic honey quite often and most times 2 or 3 of them at once.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Here is the Academy Screenshot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah that would do it. That looks more like a translation error though. Translator probably mixed up shit. This game seems to use ALOT of variable tags in places compared to other games I have seen. Like lines with 4 different text altering variables.

I want to check the source material for the game then i will fix that incorrect academy control bug you all found.

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
It seems quite a bit of text lines are cutting off the text box. That is a common problem with Translator++. I got a bit of spare time today So I'm going through the translation and fixing a few things to make it read better. I'm not changing anything, just trying to make the text not go off the damn page so much. I'll post a patch when I finish with it. The translator did a pretty good job it looks like so far.
I had actually made a post to solve this in another game thread, I'll try to look for it

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I had actually made a post to solve this in another game thread, I'll try to look for it
I think someone already fixed it in another post. I haven't tested out their script yet.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
so wut does this attachment for rpgm do?
"Now it should work and text will automatically fit the message box"
It's basically a word wrapping tool, which force the game to go to the line when it detect that text run out of the message box

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
so wut does this attachment for rpgm do?
Script

It adjust the text as needed so it all appears on screen.
There are a few settings for it like how you want to handle line breaks (white space). One option removes it completely and re-builds the line to be displayed while the other keeps line breaks in tact and only handles overflow.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Script

It adjust the text as needed so it all appears on screen.
There are a few settings for it like how you want to handle line breaks (white space). One option removes it completely and re-builds the line to be displayed while the other keeps line breaks in tact and only handles overflow.
I am curious, how does it handle things if the amount of text is too much for the text box and it cannot fit it all in the box provided? Does it create a new line of text for the overflow?

Reactions: Stompai

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I am curious, how does it handle things if the amount of text is too much for the text box and it cannot fit it all in the box provided? Does it create a new line of text for the overflow?
Puts it into a New Line and puts that in a New Message Box if needed with setting from the previous box so even a lot of overflow will be handled.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
It depend on the number of "rows" said game allow in it's text box, either it create a new line if allowed or it move the overflowing part to a new text box.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So I fixed the bug in the academy. This is also the same files where I was going through the game and fixing the word wrap manually so you may find some minor changes to the common events. Nothing seriously. This should at least fix the academy control increase so it displays properly.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So I fixed the bug in the academy. This is also the same files where I was going through the game and fixing the word wrap manually so you may find some minor changes to the common events. Nothing seriously. This should at least fix the academy control increase so it displays properly.
Here is the update version based off your update since

Minor Touched up Common Events 021: 【Control Display】
Changed "支配度" to "Control"
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-knight-claris-v1-0-circle-fairy-flower.46221/post-3057378

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
I struggle to increase the control. Also can someone please explain to me what is the point of decreasing her HP if game over is when it is 0? If I decrease it just low enough and she loses the fight then that's good to corrupt her?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes