*alert 1 this gets tagged with corruption*

Me: "Nice."

*alert 2 this gets tagged with mind control*

Me: "Double nice."

*alert 3 this gets tagged with sleep sex*

Me: "..." *ziiiiiip*

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
I'd probably recommend anyone playing this game to do a 'Virgin Run' first and then do the sexy stuff in 'New Game Plus' which will give you a bunch of items to help ease things along. I'll put my save file of a 'New Game Plus' with a Virgin Run already cleared for anyone who wants it.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
I struggle to increase the control. Also can someone please explain to me what is the point of decreasing her HP if game over is when it is 0? If I decrease it just low enough and she loses the fight then that's good to corrupt her?
Fairly sure some scenes requires her to specifically lose to certain enemies to obtain. And as noted it's better to do a playthrough of virgin run first, you get to see many the different places and ways to boost control too. (but keep a cheat engine handy, there's a tedious money grind at one point)

Reactions: Watters

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
so is it a pregnancy system where you can hae any event with pregnancy, or certain events are pregnancy based?
There is, there are also some scene which are altered to account for the pregnancy (which are kindly marked). As for actually getting pregnant, once you can make her have sex, I think it's just a matter of rng.

Reactions: Lilifox

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Fairly sure some scenes requires her to specifically lose to certain enemies to obtain. And as noted it's better to do a playthrough of virgin run first, you get to see many the different places and ways to boost control too. (but keep a cheat engine handy, there's a tedious money grind at one point)
Hmm, so I should collect items to make those shady items to decrease her MP and HP and then try to loose on purpose in battles and hopefully gain more control/lewdness that way? I restarted and playing now the game+

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
ohhh i played this one on japanese before, glad it got translated. gonna see what the story about. ( on jp, i only scene hunting lmao )

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
anyone know how to get bikini armor? game says something about pirates and bandits but not sure what to do, lost to them and i didnt get anything

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
I got control 18 and I was supposed to get +10 but it totalled me to only 20?

Last edited:

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
my game is bugged when the drop location for 1 of the 5 sword got dupe with another place, now i stuck finding the tyrfing sword...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The text specifically points me toward fighting the demon king to get the demonic sword, but I have no way to win without it and the sword that results from getting it with the other four. Am I supposed to just lose a bunch to him and the game will eventually just take pity on me or what? EDIT: Also, the "Ultimate Necklace" is OP as hell. I'm standing here with a freaking Laevateinn and just whittling away at his HP and the necklace nearly full heals every hit he gets in, even the multiple hit attacks.

Last edited:

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
if this is your first translation, good on ya mate! do you plan on translating more mind control topics? because I can thing of quite a few deserving of a translation...
Yeah, this is the first game I've translated so making a couple mistakes/typos is to be expected, but most of the text should be fine.

Kinzee92

Nov 21, 2017
Demonic honey drops off the plant monsters in the forest area for those having trouble finding it.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Huh this is new for me where you start at the max level and can decrease the MC's level to get the h-scenes lol. Downloading!

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
my game is bugged when the drop location for 1 of the 5 sword got dupe with another place, now i stuck finding the tyrfing sword...
They're completely random, you can just enter the same dungeon over and over again and loot the chests and eventually you will get all 4. I had 5 tyrfangs and 2 aqua swords before I finally got a Cursed sword to drop. It's the one black mark in what I consider an excelent game otherwise. Thankfully whoever made it at least had the decency to make you never grind it again in NG+ as the fusion of the swords doesn't actually consume the ones you have.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They're completely random, you can just enter the same dungeon over and over again and loot the chests and eventually you will get all 4. I had 5 tyrfangs and 2 aqua swords before I finally got a Cursed sword to drop. It's the one black mark in what I consider an excelent game otherwise. Thankfully whoever made it at least had the decency to make you never grind it again in NG+ as the fusion of the swords doesn't actually consume the ones you have.
Is it the same for the demon sword? The text suggests having to fight the demon king, but you can't win without having the demon sword as it is one of the five needed to make the sword that can actually kill him. You CAN, however, get really freaking close before it automatically ends the battle for some reason if you have the Ultimate Necklace.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Is it the same for the demon sword? The text suggests having to fight the demon king, but you can't win without having the demon sword as it is one of the five needed to make the sword that can actually kill him. You CAN, however, get really freaking close before it automatically ends the battle for some reason if you have the Ultimate Necklace.
You do kill him, he just revives after the battle. But yeah killing him has a chance to drop the sword. Not sure what it is though since I got it on 2 of my 3 kills of him.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You do kill him, he just revives after the battle. But yeah killing him has a chance to drop the sword. Not sure what it is though since I got it on 2 of my 3 kills of him.
That's a bit of a plot hole, you're not supposed to be able to kill him without the sword the goddess talks about needing the other five for. Damn, guess I have to keep at it. EDIT: Nevermind, didn't take into account that they could pull what they did.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes