arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
damm the steam version its 1.6, but it can go fullscreen (without clipping and looking really bad), the one here atleast can i guess i need to play this one

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Can anyone help me and tell me what are the differences between this and the steam version? Which is better?

Also steam just released an alternative ending as a separate game(it really is just the ending), which is really weird since I don't find it on dlsite:

• Red Heart
Reactions: bazelgeuse

Brakiozor

Mar 2, 2019
Also steam just released an alternative ending as a separate game(it really is just the ending), which is really weird since I don't find it on dlsite:

You will not find it directly on DLsite but on the support site (ci-en.dlsite) of the developer:
TW : really hardcore and dirty content

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
You will not find it directly on DLsite but on the support site (ci-en.dlsite) of the developer:
TW : really hardcore and dirty content
Heh, I think it should have been integrated into the game.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Can anyone help me and tell me what are the differences between this and the steam version? Which is better?

Yeah.... i had bought it on steam. totally not worth it. if it wasn't soooo cheap i would've refunded it

Reactions: bazelgeuse

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
How can I show the display image permanently? Or does it only appear while talking?

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
So which one is better tihs or the steam version. And is the edited mtl decent?(and does the steam version have a proper transaltion?)

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes