Alguien789

Aug 27, 2018
Idk why people make a fuss over demonic honey, it can be dropped by the plants on the slime forest. Somehow I maanged to get control up to 50 but I'm lazy af to grind until getting enough materials for drug. And 50k for the bikini armor? Dude at least warn us 'you are gonna need tons of money at lategame, where you ofc will be low level. Now I'm at 70 without the blessings, and cleaning dungeons takes a lot more

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the author left the heroine 9500 health, probably so that the mechanic could check it himself and the testers. but forgot to remove. playing with such a bunch is terribly boring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bazelgeuse

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
the author left the heroine 9500 health, probably so that the mechanic could check it himself and the testers. but forgot to remove. playing with such a bunch is terribly boring.
She starts powerful and the goal of the game is to corrupt her into being weak.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
you mean the part of the game where youre SUPPOSED TO make her weaker or something else.

s696

May 27, 2021
Tell me in this game the main character is the same proud and arrogant bitch as in "Heroic Princess Millia"? And she killed bandits who, even if they were robbers and murderers, but washed them with "maral" - did not rape women, did not cut children (but was a banjit with "bandit honor")? And also maybe he became a bandit against his will? I just liked "Heroic Princess Millia" because the main character is a bitch who is not pitiful because she is already like a nasty and proud villain who took a lot of not guilty lives, but taking her revenge on her, but does not kill her. Very erotic in places, funny and touching, but also deservedly cruel story. And so I wanted to find out if it was so here. It's just that if the main character here is like a knight who kills only completely "immoral" bandits, and the bandit who captured her takes revenge on her only for the fact that she killed him (although the knight helped the people and was sincere and hating only evil), then this is not at all the same genor as me delights. It's just that the "Heroic Princess Millia" created by the same author left a pleasant feeling and I don't want to dwell on him with the taste of disappointment from his other game if it does not suit his taste, but from the description of "kills harmless bandits" she did not understand it as good or as Princess Millia. Thanks in advance for answering.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Tell me in this game the main character is the same proud and arrogant bitch as in "Heroic Princess Millia"? And she killed bandits who, even if they were robbers and murderers, but washed them with "maral" - did not rape women, did not cut children (but was a banjit with "bandit honor")? And also maybe he became a bandit against his will? I just liked "Heroic Princess Millia" because the main character is a bitch who is not pitiful because she is already like a nasty and proud villain who took a lot of not guilty lives, but taking her revenge on her, but does not kill her. Very erotic in places, funny and touching, but also deservedly cruel story. And so I wanted to find out if it was so here. It's just that if the main character here is like a knight who kills only completely "immoral" bandits, and the bandit who captured her takes revenge on her only for the fact that she killed him (although the knight helped the people and was sincere and hating only evil), then this is not at all the same genor as me delights. It's just that the "Heroic Princess Millia" created by the same author left a pleasant feeling and I don't want to dwell on him with the taste of disappointment from his other game if it does not suit his taste, but from the description of "kills harmless bandits" she did not understand it as good or as Princess Millia. Thanks in advance for answering.

Let me guess, you didn't read the story of the game on that one you mentioned huh? Here

"Milia has inherited the title of hero! But it was actually supposed to go to the prince, Rick.
Rick was executed for his perverted crimes, but his spirit lingers...
and makes a contract with the Demon Lord so that he can possess Milia!"

Rick and that Demon Lord was the reason "she" acted the way she did, cuz of them, she did not acted like that on her own free will, she was forced o do so.

s696

May 27, 2021
Let me guess, you didn't read the story of the game on that one you mentioned huh? Here

"Milia has inherited the title of hero! But it was actually supposed to go to the prince, Rick.
Rick was executed for his perverted crimes, but his spirit lingers...
and makes a contract with the Demon Lord so that he can possess Milia!"

Rick and that Demon Lord was the reason "she" acted the way she did, cuz of them, she did not acted like that on her own free will, she was forced o do so.
I not only read this story, but also went through the game, fully translating it before that through Translator ++. I KNOW she was acting like a whore at the behest of her brother's spirit. I just meant that I liked this game, that the princess herself before the leadership was proud, selfish, rotten inside (like a person). And the fact that her brother took revenge on her as a spirit humiliated her. And I meant that if she was a good person (she didn't set up her brother, she was kind and didn't ask the poor peasants for the last money and the like), then if the evil spirit of the murdered vile monster corrupted her, then it would be disgusting. And I wanted to know how the main character is here in character (before the enslavement of the spirit)? To understand whether he deserves humiliation, like Millia, or not.

I just do not understand those who want to see kind and generous heroes as puppets for vile personalities. Although many authors write such works out of envy for the happiness of these characters, well, or because of their perversity. I don't blame anyone. To each his own. But simple games in which the main character or heroine are bastards and scum, taken under control and humiliated for me, are much better, although less realistic.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I not only read this story, but also went through the game, fully translating it before that through Translator ++. I KNOW she was acting like a whore at the behest of her brother's spirit. I just meant that I liked this game, that the princess herself before the leadership was proud, selfish, rotten inside (like a person). And the fact that her brother took revenge on her as a spirit humiliated her. And I meant that if she was a good person (she didn't set up her brother, she was kind and didn't ask the poor peasants for the last money and the like), then if the evil spirit of the murdered vile monster corrupted her, then it would be disgusting. And I wanted to know how the main character is here in character (before the enslavement of the spirit)? To understand whether he deserves humiliation, like Millia, or not.

I just do not understand those who want to see kind and generous heroes as puppets for vile personalities. Although many authors write such works out of envy for the happiness of these characters, well, or because of their perversity. I don't blame anyone. To each his own. But simple games in which the main character or heroine are bastards and scum, taken under control and humiliated for me, are much better, although less realistic.
So, first of all, you have to understand that this game was made before Milia, and Claris is a completely different type of character from Milia. While she is proud and has some major flaws in terms of pride, the fact of the matter is that she is very much a real hero for her people who keep her country safe. The other country is literally full of misogynistic monsters, and the guy that possesses her is an asshole bandit from a group of people that rob, rape, and kill as they see fit. Unlike with Millia, there is absolutely NO moral high-ground of any kind.

Causing Claris to falls makes thing worse for the average people of her country in every way, and everyone ends up suffering horribly for it which is why in those endings she ends up hated by all the people around. The people that want Claris to fall are generally all assholes, rapists and general bad guys.

Basically, while Claris could use some humbling, she very much doesn't deserve the possession treatment she got. If she were a real person anyway.

Since she's a bunch of pixels on a screen, I can't say I necessarily care all that much. The point still stands however. She's very different from Millia. Hell, the difference is so big that I wonder if perhaps the creator of the game got similar sort of opinions and decided to go with a target that deserved it in their next game...

On the other hand, the translation is MUCH better for this game than for Millia. The translation for Millia is a complete pile of crap, or at least that's what it was when I tried it, so yeah.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017

I understands where you are coming from, and I really do, but the whole Soul/Spirit Possessing thing, go very far back, far back to D&D, witch came out in 1970's OR if you go by its original roots 1960's, yeah D&D is that fucking old, but anyways... The other thing is though of that, it has been around in human mythology for thousands of year, just wanna throws that out there, but anyways. The thing of about it, is about a few factors, how strong the soul/spirit is, and how weak/strong the person's own mind body and soul/spirit as well. The thing of about it, this been an trope/meme in RPGs for a very long time, even since back to the DOS games way back in 1970's/80's, games have this kind of a thing, been a staple for a long time, yes I know it can be quite repetitive and boring and even heartbreaking as well to some to most of the time, but it is what it is though sadly... H-Games that have a such a thing when the soul/spirit Possessing another's body, but a good one, but doesn't do things out of spite nor vengeance and revenge as well to, and the person's body they Possessing don't uses the soul's/spirit's power for their own personal gain, are one of those Gem In The Rough types of things, and is very hard to finds and when you do,either the game is no longer available, or can't even finds an hard physical copy of it even on places like E-Bay of all places. There is many reasons why the whole Possessing thing is done onto female girls/women characters, it is like this line from La-Blue-Girl "Those Who Can Control The Woman's Womb, Have The Power To Control The Women Themselves!", that's more less of about how women are in both mind and body of biology of their bodies, once they gets that taste of pleasure of sex or sexual pleasures, it is like a kid getting their first taste of sugar, they want more of it, it becomes like a drug to them that they can not live without nor can't stop thinking of about it as well to. It is like they want to drown themselves in that pure ecstasy blissful sexual pleasures all of the time non-stop, it is like something awakens them, that deep inner bestial carnal desires of sex and pleasures, and they transformed into that, and the rest of stuff in their lives that isn't about sex and pleasures, they just don't care at all.

s696

May 27, 2021
So, first of all, you have to understand that this game was made before Milia, and Claris is a completely different type of character from Milia. While she is proud and has some major flaws in terms of pride, the fact of the matter is that she is very much a real hero for her people who keep her country safe. The other country is literally full of misogynistic monsters, and the guy that possesses her is an asshole bandit from a group of people that rob, rape, and kill as they see fit. Unlike with Millia, there is absolutely NO moral high-ground of any kind.

Causing Claris to falls makes thing worse for the average people of her country in every way, and everyone ends up suffering horribly for it which is why in those endings she ends up hated by all the people around. The people that want Claris to fall are generally all assholes, rapists and general bad guys.

Basically, while Claris could use some humbling, she very much doesn't deserve the possession treatment she got. If she were a real person anyway.

Since she's a bunch of pixels on a screen, I can't say I necessarily care all that much. The point still stands however. She's very different from Millia. Hell, the difference is so big that I wonder if perhaps the creator of the game got similar sort of opinions and decided to go with a target that deserved it in their next game...

On the other hand, the translation is MUCH better for this game than for Millia. The translation for Millia is a complete pile of crap, or at least that's what it was when I tried it, so yeah.
Thanks for the detailed answer. Since the main character is respected by the inhabitants of her country, her obedience and debauchery are not interesting to me. So I will skip this project. As for the translation and its quality: I have bad English, so I translate and modify everything myself using Translator ++ (as is the case with the same Princess Millia). I always give a plus to the author for his games. But I live up to the Re: Creators creed and don't even make pixel characters suffer if they don't deserve it. =)

s696

May 27, 2021
I understands where you are coming from, and I really do, but the whole Soul/Spirit Possessing thing, go very far back, far back to D&D, witch came out in 1970's OR if you go by its original roots 1960's, yeah D&D is that fucking old, but anyways... The other thing is though of that, it has been around in human mythology for thousands of year, just wanna throws that out there, but anyways. The thing of about it, is about a few factors, how strong the soul/spirit is, and how weak/strong the person's own mind body and soul/spirit as well. The thing of about it, this been an trope/meme in RPGs for a very long time, even since back to the DOS games way back in 1970's/80's, games have this kind of a thing, been a staple for a long time, yes I know it can be quite repetitive and boring and even heartbreaking as well to some to most of the time, but it is what it is though sadly... H-Games that have a such a thing when the soul/spirit Possessing another's body, but a good one, but doesn't do things out of spite nor vengeance and revenge as well to, and the person's body they Possessing don't uses the soul's/spirit's power for their own personal gain, are one of those Gem In The Rough types of things, and is very hard to finds and when you do,either the game is no longer available, or can't even finds an hard physical copy of it even on places like E-Bay of all places. There is many reasons why the whole Possessing thing is done onto female girls/women characters, it is like this line from La-Blue-Girl "Those Who Can Control The Woman's Womb, Have The Power To Control The Women Themselves!", that's more less of about how women are in both mind and body of biology of their bodies, once they gets that taste of pleasure of sex or sexual pleasures, it is like a kid getting their first taste of sugar, they want more of it, it becomes like a drug to them that they can not live without nor can't stop thinking of about it as well to. It is like they want to drown themselves in that pure ecstasy blissful sexual pleasures all of the time non-stop, it is like something awakens them, that deep inner bestial carnal desires of sex and pleasures, and they transformed into that, and the rest of stuff in their lives that isn't about sex and pleasures, they just don't care at all.
Thanks also for your reply. Yes, there are really few such games and this one, unfortunately, is not one of them (for me). I will continue to search for a similar genre with female or male bad heroes and coded control of evil spirits. If you suddenly find out, I would be grateful if you could tell me the names of such games. And in any case, thanks for the information you have already provided. I read it with interest.

Hedgehog067

Jun 6, 2021
Is there a optimal way to build Control and Lewdness (Priority is Control) in order to unlock all lewd scenes and all the corruption endings? On reaching max lewd and control isnt it possible to grind her level back up as she does gain exp winning battles in order to be able to defeat the demon king or does control goes down with every level up either naturally through battles or using the bonus item from NG+ virgin ending?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a optimal way to build Control and Lewdness (Priority is Control) in order to unlock all lewd scenes and all the corruption endings? On reaching max lewd and control isnt it possible to grind her level back up as she does gain exp winning battles in order to be able to defeat the demon king or does control goes down with every level up either naturally through battles or using the bonus item from NG+ virgin ending?
Been some time sense I played this one, but my memory is that you were either lewd or not. I seem to remember that you could keep the lewdness down a little by not just taking every H-scene, but if you want to see them all you will be end game punished.

I have always found that stupid for my way of thinking, in a supposed Adult game to be punished for doing Adult things.

Maybe it is a Japanese thing to appease the Japanese censors... ;) Sex of any kind must always be seen as bad, Evil, wrong, and all who do it must be punished .. :eek:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Maybe it is a Japanese thing to appease the Japanese censors... ;) Sex of any kind must always be seen as bad, Evil, wrong, and all who do it must be punished .. :eek:
Nah it's just them having some issues about female sexuality in general. Hell of a lot of the assorted bizarre hentai conventions file right under that.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Nah it's just them having some issues about female sexuality in general. Hell of a lot of the assorted bizarre hentai conventions file right under that.
Yeah I sorta of know that but it is just so goofy seems like to me to have a game with sex for adults and if they do the sex thing very much or ata ll in some of these games, well, there screwed on any kind of good ending..

I have played some games that don't punish you for the sex thing or have only one ending, but many of those are western produced games.

They just seem to be stuck in some old formula for making lewd games and can not seen to get out of it.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
They just seem to be stuck in some old formula for making lewd games and can not seen to get out of it.
My hypothesis has for a long time been that it's a sort of chicken-and-egg feedback loop. The creators make what seems to sell and the consumers buy what the market is saturated with and both are so used to the situation it doesn't really occur to either that doing something different would also be an option.

...probably the same dynamic why the actual majority of their SFW anime and manga is painfully formulaic treacle.

Reactions: taglag

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
nice game, nice art, just a bit grindy and a bit rng-y. Worth the grind tho, at least on some parts.

i just realized i might be a bit m, coz i actually liked her wen she was supposed to be annoying at the start of the game. i still liked it tho wen she was maxed on lewdness/control. Maybe i prefer dominant sluts over submissive sluts.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes