pukers

Dec 21, 2020
I did the virgin run, made sure lewdness was 0 by talking to the Nun and control was 0 too, got normal virgin ending.
Started NG+, and it said I'd receive bonuses to make things easier.

So... where are these bonuses ._.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I did the virgin run, made sure lewdness was 0 by talking to the Nun and control was 0 too, got normal virgin ending.

It's been awhile but were there extra items to drop resistance and such that appear in inventory?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

I bolded a part of your quote here, because I have a question. Did Claris' lewdness increase at all and then you lowered it to zero?

Because if yes, I have bad news for you, it won't count for the bonus for the Virgin ending. For that bonus, neither Control, nor Lewdness must increase at all. And part of that means using that purification amulet that prevents lewdness increase from the succubus, as well as avoiding even the smallest lewd event. So no groping, no anything.

If you do it right, the game tells you that you're getting the bonus on the NG+ screen, and tells you that you're getting 10 each of White Powder, Dangerous Syringe and Aphrodisiac and in addition to that, a Level Up Drug that can be use infinitely if you need to level Claris back up for any reason (Like easier/faster farming for mats/gold/whatever).

pukers

Dec 21, 2020
I bolded a part of your quote here, because I have a question. Did Claris' lewdness increase at all and then you lowered it to zero?

Because if yes, I have bad news for you, it won't count for the bonus for the Virgin ending. For that bonus, neither Control, nor Lewdness must increase at all. And part of that means using that purification amulet that prevents lewdness increase from the succubus, as well as avoiding even the smallest lewd event. So no groping, no anything.

If you do it right, the game tells you that you're getting the bonus on the NG+ screen, and tells you that you're getting 10 each of White Powder, Dangerous Syringe and Aphrodisiac and in addition to that, a Level Up Drug that can be use infinitely if you need to level Claris back up for any reason (Like easier/faster farming for mats/gold/whatever).
I see now, sad to know that I have to restart everything xD
Thanks!

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018

Whoa that's a different kind of hardcore than I was expecting from this sort of game :eek:

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
They're completely random, you can just enter the same dungeon over and over again and loot the chests and eventually you will get all 4. I had 5 tyrfangs and 2 aqua swords before I finally got a Cursed sword to drop. It's the one black mark in what I consider an excelent game otherwise. Thankfully whoever made it at least had the decency to make you never grind it again in NG+ as the fusion of the swords doesn't actually consume the ones you have.
where did u go for aqua swords?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
On the one hand, Claris is definitely a nutcase with a whole subscription of issues.

On the other hand, her opposition consists of thieving, murderous rapist scum and other "wonderful" examples of individuals and groups. It's pretty much impossible to have any sympathy for the bandit protagonist as considering the rest of the setting, she's pretty much the hero all of them deserve.

Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the corruption path... but the fact remains that when looking at the situation in a straightforward manner, the author did a poor job in their attempt at "justifying" the fall of Claris when the ones wanting to make her fall are way worse scum than she ever was.

Gotta give the author points for trying though.

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
On the one hand, Claris is definitely a nutcase with a whole subscription of issues.

On the other hand, her opposition consists of thieving, murderous rapist scum and other "wonderful" examples of individuals and groups. It's pretty much impossible to have any sympathy for the bandit protagonist as considering the rest of the setting, she's pretty much the hero all of them deserve.

Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the corruption path... but the fact remains that when looking at the situation in a straightforward manner, the author did a poor job in their attempt at "justifying" the fall of Claris when the ones wanting to make her fall are way worse scum than she ever was.

Gotta give the author points for trying though.

I feel like they heard that and that is why they remade this with Heroic Princess Millia, such similar beats as this just with a female protag that is pure shit.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Someone posted a bug fix on page 8. I dunno how to quote it, so please do go to that page and scroll up a bit.

I found two bugs so far
In the normal/virgin run,
1.Typo bug
For the academy task, one of the task, we need Chimera lung. But it is is a typo, it should be Chimera Meat.

In the corruption run,
1.Black scene bug(FIXED, Solution in page 8)
The scene remains black when refusing/not having enough control points for Claris to sign the contract to be a slave when defeated by the empire knight in the throne room. Apparently, the game is still running, and I can still touch the bed on the back to progress the day. This is a softlock because even when repeating the rape sex, none of the stats are increasing. Well, just need to use the teleportation gem to get out of it.

For those gonna use save editor,
item 36, level reduction drug
item 16, dangerous drug
item 14, aphrodisiac

For those getting stuck trying to get Graffiti for the best bad ending.
Fight the other continent captain knight with below level 10.

For those getting stuck trying to get the 5 magic sword.
Find out which chest gives a sword, save in front of it, and keep reloading until it gives you a magic sword.
I found these swords in the following area
Demon Castle , Tyrfing or Leavateinn
Underground Sewer , aqua blade
Old castle, Cursed sword, Killer sword
Pirate island, Leavateinn
Keep fighting Demon lord for Demonic sword satan

A good short game, but it felt so artificially lengthened with all the grinding/ bad drop rate.
My favorite ending has to be the Bandit slave ending. Such irony, a fitting end for the heroine and perhaps the most erotic one too.

The save file, last 3 slots are saved before traitor ending, slut ending,and virgin clear respectively.
Save1 is last point in the game to make any adjustment before going for traitor or slut ending.
Save7 is the save after unlocking all gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: bazelgeuse

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Super slutty run.
I have four out the five swords needed. Claris withdraws from the Demon King battle because of BS time limit shenanigans.
Before the fight she says "the Goddess says she's not strong enough" and "to go see the Goddess".
The issue is NOT where she is, I KNOW where she is but she doesn't tell me anything new, just "Go get Demon Sword Satan" which Claris is apparently not strong enough to get.

Have I missed something? I checked the walkthrough already.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Super slutty run.
I have four out the five swords needed. Claris withdraws from the Demon King battle because of BS time limit shenanigans.
Before the fight she says "the Goddess says she's not strong enough" and "to go see the Goddess".
The issue is NOT where she is, I KNOW where she is but she doesn't tell me anything new, just "Go get Demon Sword Satan" which Claris is apparently not strong enough to get.

Its been quite a while since I did the guide, but I think this is what I recall. You can defeat the demon lord right, in combat, but like you get a message afterward that says blah blah you aren't strong enough not actual defeat or whatever. I think even though you get that message he still has a chance for the sword drop from him (if you still don't have demon sword satan). If you're missing one of the 4 random chest swords then obv you need that. then put them all together and you can defeat demon king.

Or have you maybe weakened Claris enough that you really can't defeat him? I think that may be the issue with a slut run.

Edit: I booted up the game again and played all the way to the king. Gota look out for my bois on f95. With Claris at level 99 she is able to defeat the demon king, who then has a 1/3 chance of dropping the sword. Apologies maybe I should have put some kind of warning about the slut run that a weak claris could get blocked here. Sorry I'm not sure if there is a good way to solve this issue if you have reached the point where you are too weak. Tell me if you figure something out.

Edit 2: Actually mabye thinking on it if you're slutty enough and have enough control instead of killing the demon king you can maybe go do the traitor ending by talking to the king? Maybe that is what is supposed to happen if you're too weak.

From another poster for traitor end:
You lose to the knight right next to the king and after the event you choose to become slave and hand over the royal seal of your country in exchange for the orb (traitor path).

Last edited:
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Super slutty run.

You will get the sword 1/3 of a chance every time you beat the demon king。
If you cannot beat him, means she has been weakened too much. I remember if you are going for the traitor ending, you don't need to beat the demon king anyway. Do note that if you continue to lower Claris level to be below 10, you can get Grafitti for traitor end, otherwise you will only get country destroyed ending
You do need to beat demon king for slutty end so that you don't have to sell out your country to get the last key item

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes