taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I can't seem to get the option to go to the Other continent at the port, is there another port I am missing?

Only option I am given it to go to the pirate Isle?

EDIT >> It finally popped up with the option.. Maybe I just did not see it.

EDIT>>>> I managed a perfect run.. zero lewdness at end.. Boring but made it.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a fix for the cut off text?
I think all the patches that were needed were culminated in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-knight-claris-v1-0-circle-fairy-flower.46221/post-3113166

EDIT >> I personally don't remember any major if any word wrap problems myself.

Not saying they were not there I just don't remember them, was not to long ago I played it.

EDIT >> I know if the game will open with Translator ++ I quite often go through and break up text that is to long, how ever I never could open this one in Translator ++. I wanted to fix much of the text to have a more adult metaphor usage. It was a very good translation, but I found the text in many places far to prudish for my taste where I would have used more colorful language.

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
game full copy of Brave Princess Mile
so in both games auto battle is included which is very upsetting

ToyNova

Sep 3, 2020
If anyone wants use this version of the game that I edited(added all patches and added a save file that I made and edited) then go ahead. I edited the save file to have her LV on 1 and Control at 160 and added and remove a couple of items also and Its at the very beginning of the game so u can choose how to start. I will do the same for Brave Princess Milia once someone has fully translated the game. Enjoy <3

Link:

Jul 2, 2020
If anyone wants use this version of the game that I edited(added all patches and added a save file that I made and edited) then go ahead. I edited the save file to have her LV on 1 and Control at 160 and added and remove a couple of items also and Its at the very beginning of the game so u can choose how to start. I will do the same for Brave Princess Milia once someone has fully translated the game. Enjoy <3

Link: Google Drive
Link was expire

errata

Sep 13, 2017

Fix quests in Academy in New Game+
Fix Enemy castle prison event (Black screen if control >120)
Extract and replace Data folder
THANK YOU.
I did Virgin route for my SECOND playthrough and was ANGUISHING when I figured out (after I got 80% through my third playthrough) I wasn't going to be able to finish.

swiftynif

Jun 16, 2020
Anybody know if theres more shit with this type of setup of possession ruining their life? Its good af to me

errata

Sep 13, 2017
Anybody know if theres more shit with this type of setup of possession ruining their life? Its good af to me
The same developer for this game just released another one with the same premise/style/goal/system/etc. It's literally almost Princess Knight Claris version 2. The main differences are a few quality-of-life improvements to make the game less grindy, and the heroine is more of an irredeemable psychopath.

It's called Brave Princess Milia, and I think someone might be in the middle of translating it? There's also a MTL posted in the thread.

errata

Sep 13, 2017
Lord dog is not on Pirate Island. Do I need to talk to someone first in mansion?
Yes, you need to talk to one of the servants on the first floor of the mansion (don't remember which one). They'll tell you about the master's missing dog. Then the dog will appear in the pirate's stronghold (last area of it, in a room on the right side).

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I wonder where are the other royalties aside of Princess herself in her country. Seems like apart of her, there are all soldiers/prisoners in the castle.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes