KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Thanks for the answer and as her description goes many rpgm games have pretty similar ones and that doesn't necessarily mean that the characters are as op. But I guess this game takes it seriously :p
Yw. It's one of the few times it does. You're not the only one surprised at the beginning.

If you do the Virgin Route first you'll find yourself well situated for a New Game + with the capability to whittle her down, she also loses some of her granted OP capabilities as she becomes more lewd. Those scenes are amusing.

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
If you wanna replay this but dont wanna grind like myself
online save editor to get to the fun parts

Reactions: AnonBone

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
MeltyQuest said:
I strongly advise DO NOT DO CORRUPTED RUN FIRST. The virgin run took me ~2 hours while I also wrote up a guide for the game (posted page 7). After the virgin run you get items which let you instantly... fully corrupt Claris instead of doing the insane grind.
I read your review and though I respect your reccomendation I decided to do first run corrupted from the get go, since there are those like me who enjoy the slower corruption process which lets you see how the MC changes little by little in her disposition and reactions to various events, as she starts cocky but becomes submissive slowly but surely.
Especially the point when she finally losses her last blessing which enables you to make her loss battles with monsters, and unlocking the various defeat scenes associated with each battle, the feeling at this point of relazation to what you did, and what new options it opens up from that point on *shudders*.

tl;dr if you enjoy slow corruption gameplay in details like me, do not shy from the extra grinding it requires for first run to be lewd, it's not insanely long as some here might think, it took me only 6+ hours to reach 80 Control, lvl 82 and 50 lewdness without a walkthrough, discovering how the game works along the way and exploring the different areas (and I play really slowly compared to others).

Last edited:
Reactions: MeltyQuest

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
I read your review and though I respect your reccomendation I decided to do first run corrupted from the get go, since there are those like me who enjoy the slower corruption process which lets you see how the MC changes little by little in her disposition and reactions to various events, as she starts cocky but becomes submissive slowly but surely.
Especially the point when she finally losses her last blessing which enables you to make her loss battles with monsters, and unlocking the various defeat scenes associated with each battle, the feeling at this point of relazation to what you did, and what new options it opens up from that point on *shudders*.

tl;dr if you enjoy slow corruption gameplay in details like me, do not shy from the extra grinding it requires for first run, it's not insanely long as some here might think, it took me only 6+ hours to reach 80 Control, lvl 82 and 50 lewdness without a walkthrough, discovering how the game works along the way and exploring the different areas (and I play really slowly compared to others).
for me I am on 8 hours and about 30m and on level 29(from drain slime I used poisonous grass and other stuff in battle to get my health to 0) took forever and control is 120+ and lewd is also 80+ no virgin ending done lol

Reactions: AnonBone

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
for me I am on 8 hours and about 30m and on level 29(from drain slime I used poisonous grass and other stuff in battle to get my health to 0) took forever and control is 120+ and lewd is also 80+ no virgin ending done lol
Right on brother/sister! at this point you should be able to access every lewd scene in the game as well as finish it with traitor ending, so only ~8.5 hours of gameplay to finish first run as lewd run, this isn't too bad for grinding time as others made it look, and compared to some other games I've played before that required me dozens of hours to do the same.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So uh where is the New Jewel to get all the scenes? I got two different endings now and no indication. Don't tell me I have to get the virgin ending to get all the scenes right?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I originally started a corruption run but then wanted to check the virgin route. Overall took between 1 - 2 hrs to complete, get me the pure ending and then I ended up with the right amount of stuff to make the corruption run simpler and shorter. Shortened my corruption run as I could start right off bringing down her stats and enjoying the various jobs and outfits. Though I am a completionist and liked being able to have it all.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
The Mega Link and GDrive link gave me an error when I tried to open it. The message for it is The Archive is either in unknown format or damaged.

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
Right on brother/sister! at this point you should be able to access every lewd scene in the game as well as finish it with traitor ending, so only ~8.5 hours of gameplay to finish first run as lewd run, this isn't too bad for grinding time as others made it look, and compared to some other games I've played before that required me dozens of hours to do the same.
you need 200 control and 200 lewd for traitor ending

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
So uh where is the New Jewel to get all the scenes? I got two different endings now and no indication. Don't tell me I have to get the virgin ending to get all the scenes right?
get to level 30 lose to the soilder and give away your country then you should have all the items for the church, you need 200 control and lewd for the traitor ending. after that you get the jewel

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
I think there's a bug or it's just me. So when I finished an hscene the text said the control point gained by 10 when it actually only gained by 2 points, any help? Thank you in advance

K kun

Apr 5, 2020
welp, this one kinda interesting cuz need to reduce the lvl xD other rpg will need to increase the lvl but this one not hahaha overall good game well played :D

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
erm...i just got stumped somewhere,i got through the first walk through,didn't know that receiving the bunny costume raised control,so i finished the first play through,lost the virgin end just for that reason,that i took the bunny costume,and i am trying to go for the second playthrough in game+.got to the academy,enrolled,changed to the uniform,talked to the principal,and went my merry way to the teacher so i can raise her grades,and the teacher says that all the assignments have been completed,while my grades are at 0.Is this a bug or something?

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
erm...i just got stumped somewhere,i got through the first walk through,didn't know that receiving the bunny costume raised control,so i finished the first play through,lost the virgin end just for that reason,that i took the bunny costume,and i am trying to go for the second playthrough in game+.got to the academy,enrolled,changed to the uniform,talked to the principal,and went my merry way to the teacher so i can raise her grades,and the teacher says that all the assignments have been completed,while my grades are at 0.Is this a bug or something?
Yea its a bug. Theres a fix somewhere in this thread

valiantsir182

Aug 24, 2019
aqua blade only in basement of lord house - one chest in 33% drop it

1 weapon chest in dungeon. Save before open this weapon chest. F12 -quick load
Succubus castle basement chest = Cursed sword 20%, Tyrfing 40%, Long / Killer / Hayabusa -20% each
Pirate cave chest = 20% Cursed sword drop, 20% Lævateinn
Demon castle 3F chest = 40% Lævateinn, 20% Tyrfing
You sir have helped me immensely. I can't thank you enough I have been spamming all the wrong chests for the aqua blade!

salire7

Dec 23, 2017
About the NG+ not letting you get enough points for the academy, rpgmaker save editor that lets you change switches and variables is a fairly simple fix. When trying to modify it in the editor click the advanced and then edit switches and variables, and under variables the school grade is number 11

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes