rive28

Jul 20, 2019
I'd probably recommend anyone playing this game to do a 'Virgin Run' first and then do the sexy stuff in 'New Game Plus' which will give you a bunch of items to help ease things along. I'll put my save file of a 'New Game Plus' with a Virgin Run already cleared for anyone who wants it.
Thanks bro

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know where the king's palace is? That's where the last item I need to get rid of the ghost.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone know where the king's palace is? That's where the last item I need to get rid of the ghost.
go to the port and travel to the next continent. there you will find the empire and you will have 2 options.
1) For virgin path you go talk to the empire's king and hunt the demon king before he gives you the Orb of light.
2) You lose to the knight right next to the king and after the event you choose to become slave and hand over the royal seal of your country in exchange for the orb (traitor path).

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
go to the port and travel to the next continent. there you will find the empire and you will have 2 options.
1) For virgin path you go talk to the empire's king and hunt the demon king before he gives you the Orb of light.
2) You lose to the knight right next to the king and after the event you choose to become slave and hand over the royal seal of your country in exchange for the orb (traitor path).
Thank you.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
soo after almost 2 hours of gameplay slowly corrupting her, i ended up feeling sorry and started a new game and finished it in 3 hours with 0control & 0 lewdness and felt happy, i think the reason why i ended up feeling sorry is because she have sadistic personality, and i'm full M , i just can't really go against these xd.

EruLu

Jul 1, 2018
Are the drop rates slow for the swords cause the blades im missing is cursed sword and aqua blade. The only sword i get from any chests are tryfang.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
aqua blade only in basement of lord house - one chest in 33% drop it

1 weapon chest in dungeon. Save before open this weapon chest. F12 -quick load
Succubus castle basement chest = Cursed sword 20%, Tyrfing 40%, Long / Killer / Hayabusa -20% each
Pirate cave chest = 20% Cursed sword drop, 20% Lævateinn
Demon castle 3F chest = 40% Lævateinn, 20% Tyrfing

Reactions: valiantsir182

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017

Fix quests in Academy in New Game+
Fix Enemy castle prison event (Black screen if control >120)
Extract and replace Data folder
Muchos gracias.
Forgot to ask, but does this incorporate the word wrapping script added by masterdragonson (and Silentce) from this post as well?

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
So is the virgin end/run need to be at 0 control, 0 lewdness and not decreasing her level at all (based on in game explanation) or i can do some lewd stuff but at least stay virgin to achieve it?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So is the virgin end/run need to be at 0 control, 0 lewdness and not decreasing her level at all (based on in game explanation) or i can do some lewd stuff but at least stay virgin to achieve it?
You also need to not do anything lewd stuff so the counter doesn't change. I ended up doing the panty show and one pub job (had something like 5 or 10 lewd I brought down at the Temple) before doing the rest of the run without control content and ended up with the normal end.

Still had enough items to bring her down in a New Game+ but you definitely miss out if that's what you want.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes