RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So I think I found a glitch when you start NG+. I did the slave ending first and then NG+ and trying to do the virgin route. However, when I go to the academy, the teacher already says that I have done all the assignments. The test score didn't go up. This isn't a problem with the mansion where it was reset. I just know that with how the game is going, it will be impossible to not lose Claris' virginity in order to get the 100 points needed. How to fix?

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
So I think I found a glitch when you start NG+. I did the slave ending first and then NG+ and trying to do the virgin route. However, when I go to the academy, the teacher already says that I have done all the assignments. The test score didn't go up. This isn't a problem with the mansion where it was reset. I just know that with how the game is going, it will be impossible to not lose Claris' virginity in order to get the 100 points needed. How to fix?
Yeah, that's a bug in ver 1.00, you'd need to update the game to fix it, I believe Yokosan posted all the bug fixes on page 8.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
You also need to not do anything lewd stuff so the counter doesn't change. I ended up doing the panty show and one pub job (had something like 5 or 10 lewd I brought down at the Temple) before doing the rest of the run without control content and ended up with the normal end.

Still had enough items to bring her down in a New Game+ but you definitely miss out if that's what you want.
Yea, at first i planned to do all lewd stuff possible without throwing her virginity because a lewd virgin is my fetish in corruption games. Kinda bummed out because all other games that i played allow it.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yea, at first i planned to do all lewd stuff possible without throwing her virginity because a lewd virgin is my fetish in corruption games. Kinda bummed out because all other games that i played allow it.
I had the same idea, thought it would be fun to bring her to the edge for the first play through. After finishing I felt kind of done, and getting the items for the quests is way too grindy to go back and do a pure run through. Fun game for what it is, just not really willing to do another play through for that one route yet.

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
the lingerie outfit is ugly seriously especially when the girl has become pregnant and you can't remove the size of the belly even with using the gold.

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
View attachment 559174

Overview:
Claris the princess knight is the most powerful swordswoman and sorceress in the land.
Her hobbies are killing bandits, and spends a lot of time killing harmless bandits.
One day, she gets possessed by a bandit who she had killed!
Now you can decide the fate of the princess knight Claris!​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-20
Release Date: 2019-07-27
Developer: Circle * Fairy Flower -
Translator: Lithras F95zone
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH -
Save
Thank you @MeltyQuest for creating and sharing a walkthrough.

View attachment 559175 View attachment 559177 View attachment 559178 View attachment 559180 View attachment 559181
can you add more scenes and endings later on down the road.

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
game is incomplete I am trying to get the goddess statue and it wants me to find 5 chimera liver there is no such thing I have chimera meat ._. so I guess I can't get any endings but the slave one

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
game is incomplete I am trying to get the goddess statue and it wants me to find 5 chimera liver there is no such thing I have chimera meat ._. so I guess I can't get any endings but the slave one
Translation error meat is liver

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So has anyone figured out how to deal with the inn in the slums? Despite the game telling you that you can't get the awakened scene if you're lewd is higher, I keep getting the scene where she wakes up. The update was supposed to fix that but it hasn't.

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
Really good corruption game
I especially like the footjob scenes tho, is brilliant. The MC doing footjob just clicks, maybe it's because of her personality

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
ok this game is great and fun is there anymore rpgs like it maybe by the same creator I want a list :) also if the game is still being updated from time to time I want some more content added

Reactions: bazelgeuse

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Why do I start with the main character's lvl 99? I cant lose any battles (she attacks automatically and kills anyone) new game + doesn't reset lvl.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Why do I start with the main character's lvl 99? I cant lose any battles (she attacks automatically and kills anyone) new game + doesn't reset lvl.
As it says in the beginning: "Claris the princess knight is the most powerful swordswoman and sorceress in the land. "

Levels overall don't mean as much as when you take control of the her as the spirit, and there are potions and capabilities to lower her level and power.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
As it says in the beginning: "Claris the princess knight is the most powerful swordswoman and sorceress in the land. "

Levels overall don't mean as much as when you take control of the her as the spirit, and there are potions and capabilities to lower her level and power.
Thanks for the answer and as her description goes many rpgm games have pretty similar ones and that doesn't necessarily mean that the characters are as op. But I guess this game takes it seriously :p

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
Thanks for the answer and as her description goes many rpgm games have pretty similar ones and that doesn't necessarily mean that the characters are as op. But I guess this game takes it seriously :p
you use drugs to weaken her but I suggest going through the virgin route first for that good ending then bonus read all the signs and don't have lewd be increased and save frequently

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
oh yeah I also would like to report a problem, during the academy you only get 30 points for lewd actions, and you get 10 then 20 then 30 then 40 points the problem is if you complete the first 3 tasks you have 90 points in total from lewd? but you need 100 points so the lewd options make it kinds pointless especially since doing the lewd events still don't do much and its like you can skip a task either making you complete the first two tasks then skip the 3rd then do the 4th for a total of 100 points might want to enable a skip l option or increase the points from lewd to 40 or 70

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes