Bulldozar

Oct 11, 2018
Finished the NG+ saw slave ending and virgin ending. I must say this game is very grindy as far as H games goes and we really need to work for the H-content. If you are going for virgin ending, its going to be really fast especially if you are doing it for NG+

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Hi all, I took some notes while going through the game and made it into a guide/walkthrough. It contains some tips to get through the game quick, a list of locations, the mobs, and what items they drop, shop information and quest help. Enjoy!

Edit:
Just to see for sure how quickly you can reach full corruption I did a Virgin NG+ to Full Corruption Speedrun.
The virgin run took me ~2 hours while I was writing the guide to go along with it.
NG+ Quick Corruption Steps:
1. Consume all aphrodisiac (-> 50 Lewdness) and Level Lowering Potions (-> Level 49)
2. Go to the bar and consume drugs until Control 80(saving and loading to get good rolls 4-5 white powder 7-8 Dangerous Syringe)
3. Do bar event 3 times to lose virginity.
4. Consume drugs one more time
5. Claris is now very weak, go to succubus and lose repeatedly until Lewdness 100.
6. Finish consuming drugs until control 120. Claris is now as corrupted as she can get for any event requirements I believe.
I timed myself doing this and it took 10 minutes (skipping all dialogues). This is why I highly suggest a virgin run first.
Note: I did this just to show how fast it is, you probably don't want to follow as you might miss some events that have different low/high lewdness versions.

Last edited:

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
This was a game with little story and only focused on mostly grinding lewd levels and controls.. Although there are many repetitive cgs with just different costumes, the art was really great and I enjoyed this game. The only thing I didn't like was making the main heroine level down.. It needs a lot of grinding materials to get the level down item...

EDIT: Just cleared the virgin ending and found out that you got 50 level reduction medicine, 10 white powder and syringe... If you haven't done first playthrough I suggest to clear with virgin ending first... Damn... I didn't know this so I really suffered finding those medicines.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Excuse me, could anyone tell me where the item to unlock all scenes is? It is called clear jewel I believe.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Excuse me, could anyone tell me where the item to unlock all scenes is? It is called clear jewel I believe.
I believe you get it when you complete the full corruption route (Traitor Route). Maxed lewdness/control, betray country etc. If you just want all the scenes though I believe someone posted a save with the gallery fully unlocked earlier in the thread.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Where is the emperor? I can't find him in the castle.
When you enter the castle you just go straight and there are stairs. Go straight again and there is the king (emperor).

Edit: btw this is in the empire's castle not the normal castle. You need to go to the port, travel to other continent, and go inside the empire.

BlackBirb

Jul 15, 2018
When you enter the castle you just go straight and there are stairs. Go straight again and there is the king (emperor).

Edit: btw this is in the empire's castle not the normal castle. You need to go to the port, travel to other continent, and go inside the empire.
I am infinitely grateful my dude. Also thanks a bunch for the guide.

Reactions: MeltyQuest

SeibaUrufu

Dec 21, 2017
I need some help, I'm missing the Cursed Sword, but I don't know where to get it.
So far I got:
Tyrfing: Old Castle
Laevateinn: Pirate Island and Demon castle
Aqua Blade: Sewer
Demon Blade: beating the demon king.

Where the heck should I look ?

Reactions: adzpn1442

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
I need some help, I'm missing the Cursed Sword, but I don't know where to get it.
So far I got:
Tyrfing: Old Castle
Laevateinn: Pirate Island and Demon castle
Aqua Blade: Sewer
Demon Blade: beating the demon king.

Where the heck should I look ?
90% sure you can get it from Old Castle, Pirate Island, Underground Waterway, or like that one other place listed. So just pick whatever dungeon you like running to get to the sword chest in and run it a bunch until you get Cursed Sword. I like Pirate Island as you can run it repeatedly for the treasure at the end which sells for 15k + kill boss for 2k.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This looks interesting. Thanks for the TL effort, dude(s).
As a sidenote, I finally understood what user fruity has been trying to say all throughout the thread: since this was based on a v1.00 of the game, it is gonna have the bugs of a v1.00... Like the oftentimes mentioned sort-of gamebreaking "no tasks given by the teacher in NG+" and such. If anyone's interested, the "final" bugfixed version was v1.05 (there were quite a few, as it turned out), and here's the Google TL'ed changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If someone were to have the v1.05, and could share the decrypted 'data' folder, it should be possible to update the TL to a v1.05 compatible one (and thus updating the games it is applied upon to v1.05 in the process, too) by comparing the decrypted v1.00(JP), v1.00(TL) and v1.05(JP) files - by someone not almost totally un-techwhizzy...

yearhyearh

May 10, 2017
damn, why would they go out of their way to ruin the best aspect of a female pov game by adding an extra layer of immersion distance from the avatar like this?

force1224

Mar 11, 2019
This looks interesting. Thanks for the TL effort, dude(s).
As a sidenote, I finally understood what user fruity has been trying to say all throughout the thread: since this was based on a v1.00 of the game, it is gonna have the bugs of a v1.00... Like the oftentimes mentioned sort-of gamebreaking "no tasks given by the teacher in NG+" and such. If anyone's interested, the "final" bugfixed version was v1.05 (there were quite a few, as it turned out), and here's the Google TL'ed changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If someone were to have the v1.05, and could share the decrypted 'data' folder, it should be possible to update the TL to a v1.05 compatible one (and thus updating the games it is applied upon to v1.05 in the process, too) by comparing the decrypted v1.00(JP), v1.00(TL) and v1.05(JP) files - by someone not almost totally un-techwhizzy...
do you have v1.05?? and where you know that changelog

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes