nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
I found a way to get the correct sword at the right place, redownload and replace all the file cause looking at the jap version data each sword is suppose to drop at fix place and chest

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
where did you grind for the cursed sword? I've found like 5 of each of all the others kind but no cursed sword :/
I had a ton of money by that point so i just bought 99 keys and did run throughs of the pirate cave since it seemed the most dense with treasure chests.

Saris

Aug 19, 2017
i like the idea of this one, execution could be a bit more clear tho, i think it tries to branch too much when you have fairly limited resources

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
thank you for picking up the game, this game is amazing
the killing maniac insane heroine with high pride adding corruption and quality art are more than i can ask for

Reactions: errata and simeru

fruity

Mar 2, 2018
in the NG+ after virgin run, I can't accept any Task from the teacher. She always say you have done all the task ?, can someone fix it please =(
there is a game breaking bug with new game plus in version 1.0/fixed in 1.01, not all quest flags get reset NG+ making some quests impossible to pass

wait for the eternal patch or hack it yourself...

WakabaHiiro

Jun 18, 2018
Hi may I know where I can find The aqua blade and the Laevatein sword? That's for the virgin route; I know they can be found in chests but I spent almost 45 min in the sewer to find one of these swords...

Last edited:

padlis1

May 7, 2017
i personally found aqua blade in the manors sewers and laevatein sword in the bandit island.its just all rng i guess?

fara1231

May 4, 2018
If I remember correctly it is unlocked as an option once control is high enough to make Claris walk around in her underwear. Then they are added.
I got control Maxed out and can have her walk around naked. Still no underwear option for me though -_-

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes