Rizelwow17

Dec 24, 2017
Small Change

I think the Academy ask for Chirema Liver but I think they mean meat

Also there is a bug when you play NG+, when you go to the Academy they will tell you that you already completed all the task already so the only choice is doing lewd task, but that doesnt allow me to get more than 60 points

Reactions: errata

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
if this is your first translation, good on ya mate! do you plan on translating more mind control topics? because I can thing of quite a few deserving of a translation...
Well it's possible, I can check them out, but any translations of them won't be done anytime soon because the game I'm currently translating (Spiral Legend V) is very long, it's gonna take a long time to finish translating.

Reactions: Skyzenski

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
They're completely random, you can just enter the same dungeon over and over again and loot the chests and eventually you will get all 4. I had 5 tyrfangs and 2 aqua swords before I finally got a Cursed sword to drop. It's the one black mark in what I consider an excelent game otherwise. Thankfully whoever made it at least had the decency to make you never grind it again in NG+ as the fusion of the swords doesn't actually consume the ones you have.
where did you grind for the cursed sword? I've found like 5 of each of all the others kind but no cursed sword :/

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
I found my aqua blade in the sewer under the lord's manor. Took me like 5 or 6 tries of running in and grabbing the chest that drops a sword

fruity

Mar 2, 2018
there is a game breaking bug with new game plus in version 1.0/fixed in 1.01, not all quest flags get reset NG+ making some quests impossible to pass

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
LMAO I tried that but it didn't work until I read you saying that.

I wanna say the cursed sword is in either the old castle or the pirate castle... can't remember though.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Everyone that "but playing a game with a female heroine isn't a gay thing?" should play this game. It totally represent the player point of view.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
what immediately caught my eye :
*the combat system is very inconvenient (autospell constantly works) there is also no standard choice of which enemy to attack, which skill to use, and other specks.
* treatment potions restore clothing that shouldn't be there
* you remove the character's clothes from the menu , and she remains dressed
* map, quests , and monsters are not fully configured :
1. there is no list of quests in the menu with a description.
2. monsters walk as random and can be bypassed without engaging in battle
3.map: taken and completed quests can not be seen where to do because all locations sparkle like a Christmas tree
4.the heroine's HP is large, But the player will never see the battle system scenes with this health

Reactions: Skyzenski

Brakiozor

Mar 2, 2019
anyone know how to get bikini armor? game says something about pirates and bandits but not sure what to do, lost to them and i didnt get anything
You can buy it in the Empire City for 50 000 gold, you'll need a key to enter the house in the west.

Otherwise, who knows how to get the graffiti?

Brakiozor

Mar 2, 2019
Havn't got it myself but if I remember correctly, I think you get it during one of the empire slave scenes.
I've found it: you have to face the Captain of the Empire at a level lower than 10 (before selling the kingdom). Thank God, I had saved just before.

Reactions: errata
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes