Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, this is the first game I've translated so making a couple mistakes/typos is to be expected, but most of the text should be fine.

I did use MTL from several sources and rewrote the lines so they make sense now.
Oh, I didn't realize this was your own project. In that case I apologize for taking on fixing it on my own without asking. if you would prefer I leave it as is, I will only use my work for my own use rather than uploading it. On a side note, I think you did a good job. there are few weirdly worded parts but Your first project was a lot better then mine :)

Reactions: Watters

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Yeah, this is the first game I've translated so making a couple mistakes/typos is to be expected, but most of the text should be fine.

I did use MTL from several sources and rewrote the lines so they make sense now.
You absolute legend. Also shouldn't there be a prostitution tag for this game as well?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Looks neat but would be nice if Control was translated on screen and Lewdness in menu...

Minor Touched up Common Events 021: 【Control Display】
Changed "支配度" to "Control"

Changed "淫乱度" to "Lewdness" in Script RGSS3 変数表示ウィンドウ(メニュー画面追加) Ver1.00

Added Script KilloZapit Word Wrap

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Attached
Hacked Save with Gallery Unlocked
Princess Knight Claris v1.0 Data Less Intense Word Wrap
Mostly since the other one was breaking the formatting in Claris' Room Menu but that one handles some sentences better so choose your poison ;)

Edit 2: Updated Common Events with Silentce update
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-knight-claris-v1-0-circle-fairy-flower.46221/post-3058296

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Looks neat but would be nice if Control was translated on screen and Lewdness in menu...

Minor Touched up Common Events 021: 【Control Display】
Changed "支配度" to "Control"

Changed "淫乱度" to "Lewdness" in Script RGSS3 変数表示ウィンドウ(メニュー画面追加) Ver1.00

Added Script KilloZapit Word Wrap

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welp, guess I don't have to keep manually translating these lines to wrap properly lol.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Ok, downloaded the game because the tags are great, but... How the hell do i up control?! I found *two* scenes that i could play (first bar scene and at the port) and only up control to 4. Even at the lowest i need at least 30 for other scenes, and you can't do the same scene over and over to up control. So what the heck do i do?!

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
You absolute legend. Also shouldn't there be a prostitution tag for this game as well?
Well I havn't gone through every single scene, only came across ones like the soapland scenes, where they mention getting paid for it, but I never got any money from that so I didn't bother with that tag

Oh, I didn't realize this was your own project. In that case I apologize for taking on fixing it on my own without asking.
No, that's all fine, if anyone wants to improve it, they can do so, I'm too busy working on my next translation now lol

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Found a curious bug: the game *say* control uped by 10 when it actually goes up by 2.
Not doubting you but was it perhaps upped to a total of 10 instead of upped by 10? Reason I ask is because I have seen games do that and RPGM's variable system tends to work that way. The event adds points after the event to the total and when you call the variable it displays the total. It might also of been a mistranslation.

You have a screenshot of what you saw? I could confirm easily with that.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
so is it a pregnancy system where you can hae any event with pregnancy, or certain events are pregnancy based?

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Ugh, ok, that's it, this game is just an exemple of horrible game design.

The early game just SUCKS, no other world for it. Events will only up control once, so the only real way to up control is with drugs. That wouldn't be so bad if they were easy to make, but one of the ingredients, demon honey, is fucking impossible to get. I only found them in chests, and even them only a couple. And you need a bunch to do the dam drug! And it only ups the control by, like, 5 IF YOU ARE LUCKY! And events don't really start until, like, control 70! That's just bullshit!

I will keep playing, but by god is this game bad. A clear exemple of a developer that didn't had a single clue of what the hell they were making.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes